All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Life....
      #358214 - 04/30/10 03:23 AM
dragonfly

Reged: 05/12/08
Loc: canada

Life just punched me in the guts and as I was almost standing again...it hit me in the back of the head with a two by four.

My IBS is emotionally/stress related so guess how I'm doing?

I feel like crying but if I start.....I don't think I'll ever stop......

--------------------
IBS-D since 1999...mostly stable..i do cheat too.Bad me.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Life.... new
      #358224 - 04/30/10 05:42 AM
Cyndy

Reged: 03/05/05

I'm so sorry. I have had many days like this. Hopefully, tomorrow will be better. Just try to ride out the bad days. I spend a lot of time sleeping when I get like this. Being asleep takes me away from it all.

Do you want to share what happened? I'm sorry you are so sad and down. Can we help?

#358226 - 04/30/10 06:06 AM
Janey

Reged: 10/25/03
Loc: Maryland

I am so sorry that you have having a hard time right now. Life has a way of doing that every now and then and having IBS on top of it just makes everything worse.

Hugs to you sweetie!

--------------------
Janey

#358231 - 04/30/10 07:11 AM
emmasmom

Reged: 09/22/06
Loc: ILL

if you need to talk e-mail me!
sheila
ibs-c

#358234 - 04/30/10 09:20 AM
dragonfly

Thanks Cindy
Yes sleep always makes me feel better but right now there isn't enough time for sleep.
Here's my list of things all bombarding me right now...maybe it will help me too just to see it all written down

1. I am helping to produce a play with the school.Beauty and the Beast.I am at school Tuesdays and Fridays after school and also volunteered to design the sets and do props and my hubby is doing the construction for it.As well as hunting everyday through the bargain stores and second hand shops(which I love to do anyway) very time consuming.I'm exhausted.

2.My husband is in his busy season and has no days off so everything he helps me with is after supper.After I make it and also clean up because....

3. My kids are being lazy and have destroyed my house the moment they enter it.They are refusing to do any chores and in consequence if I don't do it...and I try to leave it...my house looks terrible and has begun to smell of old dirty socks and ketchup.YUM!

4. My oldest son has decided it is OK to swear at me because I am an idiot and a moron as long as I am not letting him have his way.When he wants me to do something for him ..he loves me so much.

My 7 yr old is picking up on this and trying it on for size! Great!

So it's off to the counsellors it is again (at 65 bucks an hour...Yippee!!)

5. My husband and I run a paint business and all of a sudden everyone needs something painted ..yesterday!!Help!

As if I am not stressed at this point and of course eating all the wrong crap because why not get my IBS to flare up?Sure why not!...I need more will power!

Then my 11yr old drops a bomb shell on me about some inappropriate things that have gone on.Great! He won't see a counselor!Muddle through that one...(thanks John for your help and advice is was much appreciated.)

I also volunteer on the parent committee and they were asked to take over refreshments for the play so I was asked to do that too!I found another mother to supervise but she has no money so I'm off to buy supplies for that..to be reimbursed after!Here I go!

The school board wants to close our school so we have been fighting that for the last 6 months.meetings and more meetings...fun

And to make everything so much better....

My MIL showed up last night and told us FIL was in hospital and needs a pacemaker...can I help do their mail route.Every morning...with as you guessed it...no pay!! EVER!

So .
Thats.
Life.

Right.

--------------------

Re: Life....Thanks Janey.nt new
      #358235 - 04/30/10 09:21 AM
dragonfly

--------------------

#358236 - 04/30/10 09:23 AM
dragonfly

thanks Sheila I just might but read my last post and you'll get an idea of whats going on..I have issues with saying no...can you tell?
Won't be long and I'll be wearing a funny white jacket and eating pink pills everyday while trying to make baskets....

--------------------

#358312 - 05/02/10 06:50 PM
Janey

Reged: 10/25/03
Loc: Maryland

My goodness Dragonfly, no wonder you are feeling stressed and your IBS is acting up. You have a lot of your plate right now.

I hope things settle down for you soon and that you are feeling better.

--------------------
Janey

#358321 - 05/03/10 06:01 AM
dragonfly

Thanks Janey.
Things aren't as bad as they seemed last week.I think I was just having a little melt down and now I am in control again.
Thanks for the concern.
Chris

--------------------

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 3811 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 5051

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review