All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Windchimes
      #353493 - 12/27/09 10:58 AM
Gerikat

Reged: 06/21/09

I love your screen name. I collect windchimes from whereever I travel to, and I have a huge collection. I love to hear all of the different sounds. I have many of them up, but don't have room for all of them.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Windchimes new
      #353495 - 12/27/09 03:39 PM
Windchimes

Reged: 09/05/09
Loc: Northern California

Geri, Jennifer has my email address. I've given her permission to give it to you. I would LOVE it if we could occasionally correspond directly. My outdoor windchimes sooth my soul and believe it or not, some of my IBS symptoms as well! I really enjoy my windchimes!

--------------------
Senior female, IBS-D, presently stable thanks to Heather & Staff

#353501 - 12/27/09 05:59 PM
Gerikat

Ok, sure Windchimes. Jen is away for the holidays, but when I touch base with her again, I will do that.

I know that you felt beat up concerning the aperson posts. Not that she did anything, but others did. Sometimes that happens on here. I was hoping to make you feel somewhat better. I knew aperson's name, but I did not reveal it on here, because I did not know that she would want that. I knew her name from her myspace page, but did not feel it was my place to say anything, since she did not reveal her name on these boards.

Hope all is well with you and you had happy holidays. I know I did!

#353502 - 12/27/09 06:59 PM
Windchimes

Reged: 09/05/09
Loc: Northern California

Hi Gari... I do very much appreciate your post here.

Yes! I had a GREAT Christmas dinner with neighbors. They had everything... turkey and ham and LOTS of side dishes. I pigged out! HOWEVER, I made sure I took my peppermint capsule before I went as well as my Tummy Fiber. I didn't experience any problems until about 2 hours after my great meal. My tummy began to expand, and I was wearing wool slacks (cold outside) and I had to unbutton my slacks and loosen the zipper a little.

I went to the hostess and told her that I might need to go home soon, before dessert. She told me that I was not the only female loosening their pants, and all of us lifted up our sweaters and showed one another our undone buttons and zippers under our sweaters. It was just too funny!

Even so, I left before dessert (2 1/2 hours later) because I knew I need to go home and 'toot'. While the peppermint capsules protect me from smelly you know whats, even so I did not want to make music around everyone with my toots!

It was a GREAT day, and I was glad to get home and put my sweatpants on that have loose elastic and very comfortable. I didn't suffer any IBS symtoms from the meal other than passing a lot of gas. No problem!

Take care and a very Happy New Year to you, Gari!

--------------------
Senior female, IBS-D, presently stable thanks to Heather & Staff

#353512 - 12/28/09 08:32 AM
Gerikat

Yeah, I ate everything in site.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 4433 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2953

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review