All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
To:Kappy
      #348525 - 07/28/09 10:14 AM
69-pearl

Reged: 06/21/09
Loc: Nova Scotia,Canada

I just saw your posts, and I am so glad that everything is working for you now-it IS a long road to self-enlightenment-I am sort of there too:then last night,I find out that my uncle is dying!Now what?! I think that my head is really gonna explode this time.I don't think that I can take anymore.
Be happy that you have a loving,understanding person to help you through the hard times like this,some of us are not that lucky.He loves me,he just does not understand how I can have IBS-D. I ask myself that everyday.
UGGGHHHHH

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: To:Kappy new
      #348526 - 07/28/09 10:30 AM
Kappy

Reged: 10/09/08
Loc: Mississippi

I'm so sorry, Pearl. It is so hard sometimes. I hope things turn around for you.

Not to prod, but do you mind me asking what your Uncle is dying from? I'm so sorry. Think of it like this, he will be in a better place. He will be away from all the madness of this crazy world (country) and away from the mess this country has gotten itself into.

I'm so happy that I have a loving husband. He understands that I have IBS-C, but he still doesn't understand all of it. I don't think anyone does. He tries to help me to not eat the things I'm not supposed to. He even takes food away from me when he knows I shouldn't be eating it. He does this no matter how mad I get. But I know he is just helping me. He is so great.

I hope everything turns around for you soon. It feels like the world is coming down on us sometimes, doesn't it? But we have to keep going and strive to make it up that mountain. Again, I am so sorry!!!!!!

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{LOTS AND LOTS OF HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Kappy

P.S. Have you heard the (fairly) new song by Miley Cyrus "The Climb"? It's a very inspiring song. It says "There's always gonna be another mountain; I'm always gonna wanna make it move; Always gonna be an uphill battle, sometimes I'm gonna have to lose. Doesn't matter how fast I get there, doesn't matter what's waiting on the other side; It's the climb."

It's beautiful. One of my favorites. I know she is Teeny-Boppers Pop/Country Singer, but I love the song. It has inspired me to keep trying because there's always going to be something going on!

HTH

HUGS AGAIN!
Kappy

--------------------
IBS-C, Gas, Bloating, HURTING!

I'm married and it's so wonderful!

Re: To:Kappy new
      #348527 - 07/28/09 10:44 AM
Gerikat

Kappy, I love that song too! It's strange because I have never liked her music before, (I lean towards classic rock), but that song has a great hook.

Classic Rock new
      #348531 - 07/28/09 10:55 AM
Kappy

is my favorite!!!!!!!!! I love some Zeppelin and ZZ Top, Allman Brothers, AC/DC, Aerosmith, The Stones (Rolling Stones that is) Dire Straits, etc, and all the bands my Dad used to listen to as a teen.

I hope that's the kind of music you are talking about. I love country music too (the old school stuff) but this song is good!

--------------------

Re: Classic Rock new
      #348532 - 07/28/09 11:02 AM
Gerikat

Yes, exactly. I am only 30, but I love the old stuff. I especially like the music of the 70's. I am so stuck in that era. And there was this guy on American Idol this year that just knocked my socks off. Adam Lambert has captured my heart. I won't go see the Idols on tour, but you can bet when he tours I will get tickets. When he does Zeppelin's, Whole Lotta Love, I just melt. He really does rival Robert Plant with vocals in that song.

#348535 - 07/28/09 11:25 AM
Kappy

Hell Yeah!!! I'll have to check him out! Zeppelin is my favorite!! DH likes the music, but he doesn't really care for all the "ah ha ah ha ah ha, oh baby, pretty baby," you know the screamin and jibberish talk he sometimes does.

He still likes them none-the-less.

My favorite song is No Quarter and Over The Hills & Far Away and Livin, Lovin, Maid and Heartbreaker, oh hell, I love them all!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bonham is my idol!!! Noone can play the drums as kick a$$ as he does!!!!! Not even the drummer in Tool. Bonham would knock his socks off if he was still alive!

Oh, I could talk Rock N Roll All DAY LONG!!!!!!!!!

You have my heart Gerikat!

--------------------

#348536 - 07/28/09 11:40 AM
Gerikat

Right back at ya, baby. If you want to check out Adam doing Whole Lotta Love from the Idol show, go to American Idol.com and just do a search. Of course, on the show it is a very abbreviated version, but you will see the talent shine through. The guy is hot as h***. Sorry, can't help myself.

#348537 - 07/28/09 11:43 AM
Kappy

I'll definitely check it out! Thanks!

--------------------

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 460 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3602

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review