All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
video games
      #339344 - 12/14/08 09:46 AM

Unregistered

DO any of you find video games relaxing? I've been playing pokemon on my gameboy color..Ive been finding it relaxint to focus on it and drink my ibs teas and all that stuff even though I'm on the toilet all day.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: video games new
      #339364 - 12/14/08 02:34 PM
Fen

Reged: 03/01/08
Loc: Central NY

It's funny you bring this up. I have a hand held Yahtzee game that I keep in my bathroom as well as Tetris on my cell phone - I play one or the other while I'm doing my thing in the bathroom. I'm a C, so sometimes I can be in there for quite awhile! It does seem to relax me - it's like I focus on the game instead of how long it's taking me to go!

I think everyone who comes over assumes the game in the bathroom is my husband's, but those who know me well understand the need for something to occupy my time!

--------------------
IBS-C

#339411 - 12/15/08 01:17 PM

Unregistered

lol,I wouldn't be able to play my game on the toilet...I want a wii so bad and more ds light games! I wish I didn't have ibs so I could work 10hours a day to feed my video game,movie,cd addiction! Does anyone know places online where I can get cds for like half the cost or dvds?

#339457 - 12/16/08 04:58 AM
Fen

Reged: 03/01/08
Loc: Central NY

I've bought DVD's used through Amazon.com. They sell CD's and books used as well.

--------------------
IBS-C

#339465 - 12/16/08 08:54 AM

Unregistered

I don't know why I didn't think of that..uhh..i shop on amazon all the time. I guess I was just thinking that even though I can find dvds,cds, and stuff for a lowered price,theres sets that are like $30 or more and that even with discounts...it still gets expensive.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 2259 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3714

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review