All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
Re: Lisa Marie new
      #332508 - 07/15/08 02:09 PM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

oops, Fancymom, I think you mean me, michele not Lisa Marie. I know her to be brave as well but luckily, she does not have sarcoidosis!

It has been a struggle for my and hubby. We almost got a divorce this past winter but we are on the road to better communication and our relationship is healing!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Lisa Marie new
      #332515 - 07/15/08 04:18 PM
GaGa

Reged: 01/12/08
Loc: Florida

Michele, you are such an inspiration. On my MySpace page when they ask who are your heros... one of my responses is people like you... people who have gone through or are going through adversities of any type - and still are "running the race". It makes me feel ashamed of my own pity parties. BUT... I know you will be victorious and I pray one day - totally well - a Miracle fo Michele!

Hugs - Dorothy (shall I use my magic wand or just click my heels together?)

--------------------
"I Will Survive! :-)... I shall live and not die and declare the works of The Lord..."

Re: GAGA new
      #332564 - 07/16/08 11:02 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Thanks but that's really too kind. Believe me, I have had some MAJOR meltdowns along the way! I am feeling much better mentally now though and learning new ways to live with my chronic illness and the limitations caused by it!

Just remember, there is ALWAYS someone worse off then you or me but that never discounts our own pain! Pity parties are fine, healthy sometimes even, just don't wallow too long! Have a party, eat your chocolate, cry your eyes out, go to bed and start the next day fresh with a smile on your face!

I actually prefer the magic wound and a little fairy dust never hurt nothing!!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 3035 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 7288

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review