All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | (show all)
Re: Lexapro Diary.....Day 2 new
      #328941 - 04/27/08 07:52 AM
Nugget

Reged: 02/10/03

Thank Stopper....I've not heard about ativan. I'll keep it in mind, though, should this not work.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Lexapro Diary.....Day 3 new
      #328942 - 04/27/08 07:55 AM
Nugget

I took my second dose of Lexapro last night. Did not experience any nausea or dizziness! Just a little shakey this morning and to complicate things...I've come down with a cold. Sore throat, sneezing, runny nose...and tired. The sore throat started late yesterday afternoon. I was hoping it was just a dry throat, but nope....it's a cold. When it rains, it pours!

Re: Lexapro Diary.....Day 4 new
      #329007 - 04/28/08 07:31 AM
Nugget

Day 4 and I'm doing pretty good. Other than this darn cold I came down with Saturday.

#329018 - 04/28/08 09:07 AM

Unregistered

Glad to hear you're doing ok!

#329020 - 04/28/08 10:12 AM
Nugget

thank jhuggs....
Very stressful day at work today and my tummy even seems to be cooperating.

Re: Lexapro Diary.....Day 5 new
      #329090 - 04/29/08 10:37 AM
Nugget

I think the Lexapro is helping a bit. I don't want to get my hopes up too early, though as it's only been a few days. Today I'm home sick from work with a horrible head cold...so that's kind of miserable...but so far I haven't experienced any horrible side effects with the Lexapro. Keeping my fingers crossed that this works....and keeping Kleenex close by today...constantly blowing my nose. I honestly don't know how I could have anything more to blow out! Ha!

Re: Lexapro Diary.....Day 6 new
      #329128 - 04/30/08 07:20 AM
Nugget

Well...it's day 6 and I think it's helping a little bit so far. Kind of hard to tell, though, because I'm also fighting a horrible head cold yesterday and today. My tummy is a little upset today but, I think it has more to do with my cold and the medicine I've taken for stuffy nose and headaches. Also, I'm a bit nervous today because I don't feel well and we have a contractor coming over to do some work on the house. So I don't have the place to myself to just lounge around and get over my cold. There will be saws and tools making noise..so won't get much napping in either to get over my cold. Plus, I don't have any more sick leave and I had to take yesterday and today off work. Frustrating.

#329151 - 04/30/08 11:19 AM
emmasmom

Reged: 09/22/06
Loc: ILL

I have kept up will this starting it myself today if I get up engouh nerve. I took it like 4 years ago and did good with it but ibs wasn't so bad. Keep me updated your giving me hope and courage. xx
emmasmom
ibs-c
gas

#329154 - 04/30/08 11:57 AM
Nugget

Hi Emmasmom....It's still early for me, but I do feel it has helped some. Don't want to get my hopes up too soon, though. I am very pleased that I don't have the shakeyness and such that I have with other meds like this one. I'm on a very low dose to start...so am hoping for the best. I am IBS-D and one of the side effects is C.....so like the nurse said....that could be a plus for me. Haven't experienced it yet, though...but the D has eased some. Good luck to you! It might be worth a try.

Re: Lexapro Diary.....Day 7 new
      #329194 - 05/01/08 09:04 AM
Nugget

Well, it's been a week now and still doing fairly well. I can't notice a tremendous improvement yet, but I can notice slight improvement. I'm getting over a nasty head cold, so that doesn't help either. But for the most part things are going OK. No nasty side effects.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 492 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 34242

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review