All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Anyone else tired of
      #327340 - 03/27/08 05:45 PM
Janey

Reged: 10/25/03
Loc: Maryland

winter, cold temps, and snow? I find myself longing for warm weather and some sign of spring.

--------------------
Janey

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Anyone else tired of new
      #327342 - 03/27/08 06:24 PM
Toady

Reged: 04/06/06
Loc: A small city, Northwestern Ontario, Canada

I hear you Janey!!

Warm breezes, motorcycle riding, fresh garden veggies.... Anything but sloppy wet snow we've had all week! It snows overnight, it's messy in the morning and dries up by dinnertime only to start over again! Blah!

Just have to daydream for a month or so longer....

--------------------
Cassandra

Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like you've never loved before.

IBS A 20+ years, Chronic Migraines, Chiari Malformation (decompressed June 22, 2010), Brachial Neuritis, and ??? the list just keeps growing, but I'm still shiny side up!

#327344 - 03/27/08 06:32 PM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04
Loc: Michigan

Oh yes! I have spring fever sooo bad. And guess what it is doing right now??? Snowing!! We are suppose to get 3-5 inches with possibly freezing rain. UGH! I want to scream. I would just even like a 45 to 50 degree day with the sun out. That would be warm and nice to me!

#327385 - 03/28/08 09:20 AM
Erilyn

Reged: 11/14/07
Loc: Beautiful British Columbia, Canada

OMG I live in the ONE part of Canada that hardly gets any snow, and as I sit here typing this IT IS SNOWING. It is an extremely light, fine, misty kind of snow, but it is snow nonetheless. This is virtually unheard of for this time of year!

Don't get me wrong - I grew up in a place that received an annual average snowfall of 14 feet. I actually love the stuff. But I don't like sitting between winter and spring like this - I want it to be one or the other. preferably spring because Vancouverites - bless 'em - just don't know how to deal with the white stuff at all.

UPDATE: Okay the fine misty snow has now become full force, giant fat flakes. This is unreal. It's becoming a white-out out there. I can't even see the buildings in the distance, and the trees across the parking lot are looking pretty hazy.

--------------------
IBS-A since age 12, and fructose sensitive; with the exception of my pregnancy, have been following Heather's diet since Nov. 19, 2007.
Taking 12g of Acacia per day. Relatively stable since March 2008!

Edited by Erilyn (03/28/08 09:32 AM)

#327390 - 03/28/08 10:56 AM
steff17

Reged: 03/28/08

Janey, I see you are in ME, I am officing in NH (seacoast) and am VERY tired of the snow! Bring on the warm weather!

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 5593 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1224

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review