All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Re: Cant deal with the dissapointment new
      #327211 - 03/26/08 09:53 AM
Jordy

Reged: 08/12/06

I think everyone has a white trash story in their family! Mine would be dear old dad...and I use the word dad when I really want to refer to him as my sperm donor! I guess there is a story with my sister and brother too. Both had kids before marriage, marriage ended shortly after the ceremony....what a mess.

--------------------
IBS-C with pain and bloat

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: My white trash story.. lol new
      #327215 - 03/26/08 10:07 AM
Jordy

Reged: 08/12/06

Quote:

My dogs have really helped me get over the baby pain a bit. They are always there, living and breathing and needed love and attention

Awe, I would love some fur babies! (darn landlord says only a bird is allowed). How do you snuggle with a bird?

I too, am childless and it really hurts and the sense of loss is too much at times. I guess we have to accept this as our fate, though. Just think, no teenage years to struggle through!

--------------------
IBS-C with pain and bloat

Re: My white trash story.. lol new
      #327284 - 03/26/08 05:16 PM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04
Loc: Michigan

I remember feeling that way before I had my kids. My BIL is our white trash story. He has 4 kids by 3 different women and is now giving one of them up for adoption. It use to kill me and my husband after it took us 2 years to get pregnant, suffered a tubal pregnancy, had my son, suffered two more miscarriages and then had my daughter. Now my SIL is seething at our BIL because her and her husband can't have kids. All my mother-in-law wants to talk about is how poor (BIL) has such money problems. Well if would stop procreating he wouldn't be taken to the dry cleaners on child support. I told my hubby that he and his older brother need to take this one to get a vasectomy. We would even pay for it!!! No more kids should have to suffer his stupidity because he is definatley not up for the father of the year award!!!

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 584 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3167

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review