All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Moved in!
      #324532 - 02/12/08 08:00 AM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04
Loc: Michigan

Hi everyone! It has been such a crazy past couple of months that I rarely have time to post. I do check in on the boards at least every other day. We are moved into our new house. We did it this past Saturday. What a big job. Even though we have been taking things over their since we closed in early Jan. we still had a ton of stuff! I am so happy with the extra space. The kids are doing well with the change. Noah is having a little bit of a hard time with missing his "old" house. Me too actually. We lived in it for 9 years. But overall things are pretty good. Had a bout with the stomach flu last week. Glad that is over. Hope you are all doing well and I am so ready for spring. I am looking out right now at blowing snow and frigid temps! YUCK!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Moved in! new
      #324534 - 02/12/08 08:41 AM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

That is so cool Angela.... I can just see the kids playing in the new house... happy un-paking!!!

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

#324536 - 02/12/08 08:53 AM
Erilyn

Reged: 11/14/07
Loc: Beautiful British Columbia, Canada

Congrats! Hopefully that'll be me in a few months!

--------------------
IBS-A since age 12, and fructose sensitive; with the exception of my pregnancy, have been following Heather's diet since Nov. 19, 2007.
Taking 12g of Acacia per day. Relatively stable since March 2008!

#324570 - 02/12/08 12:05 PM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

I bet your glad the move is finally over but now the daunting task of unpacking!! Have fun decorating though and enough all the space!!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

#324822 - 02/15/08 11:44 AM
Angela E.

Thanks you guys!! We are 75% unpacked but it seems like the last 25% is the most annoying to put away! I am heading up to IKEA this weekend to spend some money on hopefully end tables and decorations for the living room and Ava's room!

#324850 - 02/16/08 04:35 AM
Flipada

Reged: 03/02/06
Loc: West Michigan, USA

Angela, Sorry I didn't get to you sooner. I meant to. Congratulations! That's so exciting. It's tough selling a house here in Michigan. Where did you move to?

That last 25% will take some time but is worth every annoying bit to have a nice, new place. I'm hoping we can get a bigger place here within another year or so.

--------------------
Flipada - IBS-C "It's a gas, gas, gas"
**Lauren**

#324912 - 02/18/08 05:50 AM
Angela E.

Hi Lauren! We just moved about 7 miles up the road from our old house. We did change cities though. We are in Monroe now instead of Erie. We haven't sold our old house yet. We got such a great deal on the new one that we are able to handle both houses. But we would really like to get the old one sold. However as you said the market is horrible here in Michigan so who knows. We might try and rent it after awhile. How's you little girl doing? She must be getting so big. Ava's is walking all over the place now. Just in time for the new house. And with all the space now, I sometimes feel like I can lose her!! LOL!

Babies new
      #324914 - 02/18/08 06:24 AM
Flipada

Reged: 03/02/06
Loc: West Michigan, USA

Serena's doing well. She's crawling around like mad and pulling up on everything. We have little tooth marks on chairs and things because she wants to bite everything. She's clapping hands. She's a little bundle of fun. We're hoping that she'll hold off on walking (she's 8 mo.) but she's very strong and both of her brothers walked at 9 mo. I'm just not ready for that yet!

Well, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that you sell that house right away!

Enough of this weather already! We've had 5 snow days this year. This is craziness. Now DH and boys have the flu. Serena and I are the last holdouts on the healthy front. eeek.

Hugs!!

--------------------
Flipada - IBS-C "It's a gas, gas, gas"
**Lauren**

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 2048 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1880

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review