All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
It's 1:00 at Pikes Peak!!! Is anyone here screaming with me??
      #315648 - 09/27/07 12:07 PM
Nugget

Reged: 02/10/03

I'm here! It's 1:00! I'm screaming at the top of my lungs....I DON'T WANT TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! I'M TIRED OF BEING SICK AND I'M TIRED OF IBS!!! I WANT TO BE NORMAL!!! I'M TIRED OF STRESSFULL DEADLINES AT WORK!!! I WANT TO HAVE MORE GOOD DAYS THAN BAD!!!

It's so pretty here at the top of Pikes Peak....the fall colors are so golden and bright, it smells so good. Time for our group hug....{{{{hug}}}}

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: It's 1:00 at Pikes Peak!!! Is anyone here screaming with me?? new
      #315654 - 09/27/07 01:32 PM
Nelly

Reged: 08/06/04
Loc: Within stray mortar fire of DC

I'M SICK OF TAKING PILLS!!! I DON'T WANT TO WATCH MY DIET ANY MORE! I DON'T WANT TO BE THE "SICK ONE!!!"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGG!!!!

Whew, that felt better.

Great idea. Tell me when there's the next one.

~nelly~

#315659 - 09/27/07 02:13 PM
littlelani

Reged: 06/17/06
Loc: Asheboro, NC

AGGGGHHH! I'M SICK OF HAVING IBS & TAKING MEDS ALL THE TIME! I WANT TO HAVE A GLASS OF WINE TO CELEBRATE SPECIAL OCCASIONS WITHOUT BEING IN PAIN! I WANT TO HAVE A **HUGE** CHUNK OF CHOCOLATE CAKE SMOTHERED IN BUTTERSCOTCH, ICE CREAM & WHIPPED CREAM WITHOUT HAVING TO RUN TO THE RESTROOM! I WANT TO BE "NORMAAAAAL"!!!!!!

I feel better now. That was a good idea, Nugget! I agree, it's so nice here, perfect weather, no stress, clean air....ahhhhh.

--------------------
IBS-A...I can never make up my mind

#315667 - 09/27/07 03:15 PM
blackrvn5

Reged: 04/02/07
Loc: Virginia

AAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!I WANT A DOUBLE CHEESEBURGER WITH FRIED ONIONS AND MUSHROOMS FROM FIVE GUYS. A HUGE ORDER OF FRENCH FRIES COOKED IN PEANUT OIL. I WANT A BIG SLICE OF EXTRA CHEESE AND SAUSAGE PIZZA AND NOT TO BE IN PAIN ANYMORE!!!!!!!

Yes, fabulous weather here. Nice and cool, no sticky icky heat like we've had in DC this week. I think I'll stay here awhile!

--------------------
Susan
IBS-A, Gas, Pain, Reflux
"The first in time and the first in importance of the influences upon the mind is that of nature. Every day, the sun; and after sunset, night and her stars. Ever the winds blow; ever the grass grows."
Emerson, August 31, 1837

#315677 - 09/27/07 07:18 PM
BendeeWendee

Reged: 07/23/07
Loc: Brooklyn, NY

I'M TIRED OF BEING AT BATTLE! I'M TIRED OF MY HEART MURMUR! I'M TIRED OF MY MOTION SICKNESS! I'M TIRED OF MY MENIERE'S DISEASE! DAMN THE [CENSORED] WHO GAVE ME HPV! I'M TIRED OF MY IBS! I'M TIRED OF BATTLING MY ANXIETY/AGORAPHOBIA! I NEED LOTS OF DRINKS! I WANT TO HAVE LUNCH WITH MY COWORKERS! I WANT THAT JUICY STEAK FROM ARTHUR'S TAVERN! I WANT TO GO TO THE COMEDY CLUB AND NOT WORRY ABOUT GETTING SICK! I WANT TO GO TO THE HAIR SALON AND NAIL SALON AND NOT FEEL LIKE I'M TRAPPED AND CAN'T ESCAPE IF I GET SICK! I WANT TO MAKE MY EVERYDAY ITALIAN FOODS WITH HEAVY CREAM, MILK, PEPPERS, SAUCES, FRIED RAVIOLI, ETC! I'M SICK AND TIRED OF BEING SICK AND TIRED! I'M TIRED OF BEING ASKED "how are you feeling today?" I WANT TO GO ON DATES 'CAUSE I'M GETTING INCREASINGLY HORNY! CALGON TAKE ME AWAAAAAAAYYYYYY!

Thank you for letting me vent.

--------------------
Wendy IBS A thru Z
Taking it one day at a time...

#315693 - 09/28/07 10:38 AM
Toady

Reged: 04/06/06
Loc: A small city, Northwestern Ontario, Canada

Sorry, missed you yesterday - today is even more frustrating though!

I CAN'T EAT - AGAIN!! NOTHING WILL STAY WITH ME. I'M WASTING AWAY TO NOTHING! I'M SICK OF BEING SICK. IT'S AFFECTING MY MARRIAGE! WHY CAN'T I HAVE MORE THAN A GOOD FEW HOURS!! I WANT TO BE NORMAL - NO IBS, NO MIGRAINES, NO HYPOTENSION, NO ARTHRITIS, NO NECK/SHOULDER PROBLEMS.

And on a work vent!

MY RUDDY ASST WAS LATE - AGAIN! 32 TIMES THIS YEAR. AND NOW THE SCHOOL CALLED - HER DAUGHTER FELL AND BROKE HER WRIST. WRITE OF ANOTHER DAY TO HER KIDS! THIS MAKE 31 1/2 DAYS MISSED SO FAR THIS YEAR. AND I GET ALL HER JOBS DUMPED ON ME! ARGHHHHHH!!!

(I do feel bad for the little girl, but her mother is driving me crazy!!)

Ah, that's somewhat better. And I'm thankful too, I have very little to complain about when I think about the whole picture. There is always someone worse off then me.

Hugs to everybody!

--------------------
Cassandra

Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like you've never loved before.

IBS A 20+ years, Chronic Migraines, Chiari Malformation (decompressed June 22, 2010), Brachial Neuritis, and ??? the list just keeps growing, but I'm still shiny side up!

Sorry I'm a few days late, my flight was delayed new
      #315779 - 09/30/07 04:10 PM
caputsky

Reged: 03/24/07
Loc: Baltimore, MD

I WANT TO NOT HAVE TO THINK ABOUT MY IBS EVERYDAY! I WANT TO NOT AVOID SOCIAL SITUATIONS BECAUSE I HAVE TO EXPLAIN ONCE AGAIN WHY I CAN'T EAT OR DRINK WHATEVER ELSE IS, OR BECAUSE I FEEL CRAPPY AGAIN. I WANT TO BE ABLE TO GO OUT WITH MY FRIENDS AFTER A FRISBEE GAME AND EAT PIZZA AND DRINK BEER! I AM TIRED OF ALWAYS BEING THE DESIGNATED DRIVER. I WANT TO DATE AND NOT HAVE TO WORRY EVERY SECOND ABOUT WHAT IBS SYMPTOM WILL CREEP UP AND MAKE ME ANXIOUS AND RUIN MY TIME! I WANT TO LIVE THE KIND OF LIFE THAT I SEE ALL MY FRIENDS AROUND ME LIVING, AND NOT FEEL LIKE I AM NEVER GOING TO GET THAT LIFE I WANT. I REALLY REALLY WANT TO EAT A REESES PEANUT BUTTER CUP SUNDAY FROM FRIENDLYS WITH DOUBLE CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM! I AM TIRED OF BEING THE ONE WITH THE "FOOD ISSUES" AND WANT TO EAT A SLICE OF REAL CAKE ON MY BIRTHDAY! I LOATHE HOW IBS TRIES TO CONTROL EVERY MOMENT OF MY LIFE!

Whew, I totally needed that! Thanks for letting me vent, it was a great idea

Julie
IBS-D, GERD, lactose intolerant

--------------------
"We cannot change our past... we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it."

Thank You Toady and Blackrvn5..... new
      #315837 - 10/01/07 10:04 AM
Nugget

Reged: 02/10/03

to all those who joined me at the top of Pikes Peak...THANK YOU!! {{{hugs}}} I think it did all of us some good to do that. Feel free to drop by Pikes Peak anytime to scream your frustrations. Someone will be hear to listen...and Pikes Peak isn't going anywhere...

Thank you Toady and Blackrvn5 for the idea of screaming at the top of our lungs and for the spot to be Pikes Peak!

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 2418 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2955

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review