All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Re: question for all- need feedback new
      #313288 - 08/15/07 12:48 PM
blackrvn5

Reged: 04/02/07
Loc: Virginia

Ahhh, Rockford. I was born in Rochelle. Miss it there. I agree about Viriginia. It has been horrible this summer. I'm staying inside. I've also lived in Vegas and Arizona. No humidity but the heat is just horrible. Your best bet is somewhere way up North.

--------------------
Susan
IBS-A, Gas, Pain, Reflux
"The first in time and the first in importance of the influences upon the mind is that of nature. Every day, the sun; and after sunset, night and her stars. Ever the winds blow; ever the grass grows."
Emerson, August 31, 1837

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

#314599 - 09/05/07 12:09 PM
Shelley Elaine

Reged: 07/23/07
Loc: Carson, Ia USA

You should consider central Washington! My mom and dad live there and the weather is wonderful most of the time! It gets hot in the summer, but with very low humidity. It snows in the winter, but doesn't get extremely below zero. It is sunny alot unlike Seattle. You are only a couple hours from Seattle and the Oregon coasts beaches. There is alot of hiking, fishing, camping available. I would love to live there! There are alot of beautiful orchards and lots of things to do.
We live in Southwest Iowa and it would not meet your qualifications!! It is hot and humid for several months of the summer. Be sure to let us know what you decided!

--------------------
IBS D

#314601 - 09/05/07 12:34 PM
Dajara

Reged: 12/01/05
Loc: Medicine Hat. AB. CAN

I live in one of the worst places for humidty and hot temps.. We are practacally living in the desert so I do not suggest Medicine Hat Alberta (canada) However.. My brother lives out in northern British Columbia (about 1.5 hours north of Prince George http://www.city.pg.bc.ca/) and it is gorgeous out there... Not too humid, lots of trees, mountains, four seasons, and summers there while they can get semi hot, it's not extremly hot and humid for weeks at a time...

Only thing you need to worry about is forest fires but the area he is in, there aren't any usually.. and if you are in the city, then you really don't usually have to worry at all..

#314620 - 09/05/07 06:56 PM
littlelani

Reged: 06/17/06
Loc: Asheboro, NC

I've noticed more problems w/my IBS when the humidity is high, mostly when it rains. I live in NC and our summers are always hot & humid, the highs this summer topped out in the low 100's. But it's been averaging in the mid-upper 90's the past couple weeks & not so humid, pretty comfortable now. My BF and I have been talking about moving to Nevada or Arizona, desert areas. We can handle the heat, but not the allergies & humidity!

--------------------
IBS-A...I can never make up my mind

#314623 - 09/05/07 07:39 PM
TATYANA

Reged: 07/22/07
Loc: Washington, Seattle

Seattle, Washington. It rains here 9 months a year.

--------------------
IBS-C since 2006. No signs of IBS now, it's been 4 yrs. Only dairy allergy now.

#314651 - 09/06/07 11:18 AM
Sand

Reged: 12/13/04
Loc: West Orange, NJ (IBS-D)

New Jersey has four seasons. Spring and Fall are gorgeous and Winter is usually snowy but not brutal. A lot of our Summer is very nice but usually for about 2 months we suffer off and on from the three H's: hazy, hot, and humid.

--------------------
[Research tells us fourteen out of any ten individuals likes chocolate. - Sandra Boynton]

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 4413 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4413

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review