All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
update & is it just me or is there more spam on here now?
      #313123 - 08/13/07 12:27 PM
Dajara

Reged: 12/01/05
Loc: Medicine Hat. AB. CAN

Just a quick update, it's been almost one year (at the end of sept) since I did my first and so far only round of the ibs tapes and I'm still mostly stable.. Things over the last few months have been a bit icky but it's still the difference of maybe 1 attack per month insted of 1 or more every week.(and with a wedding, being sent to Toronto for the first time with work, getting more responsibility at work and all that, how can a person not be a bit stressed?)

And tomorrow I finally go to the Dr. to address my Generalized Aniexty Disorder and to find out if I'm OCD as well. It's kinda scary but I suppose if it calms me down more.. I'll be even more stable that currently right?

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: update & is it just me or is there more spam on here now? new
      #313300 - 08/15/07 04:25 PM
Toady

Reged: 04/06/06
Loc: A small city, Northwestern Ontario, Canada

Hey Girl!!

Glad to hear your tum is still doing well!! Awesome that you had such a good response from the hypno. I've done it twice now and might start it again in Sept.

How's married life treating you? I know, I hated that question too - no different from unmarried life except a ring and a new last name!!

Hope all went well with the doc! And yes, I see a lot of spammers on here lately. Maybe we should report it to Heather?

--------------------
Cassandra

Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like you've never loved before.

IBS A 20+ years, Chronic Migraines, Chiari Malformation (decompressed June 22, 2010), Brachial Neuritis, and ??? the list just keeps growing, but I'm still shiny side up!

Re: update & is it just me or is there more spam on here now? new
      #313390 - 08/16/07 01:56 PM
Dajara

Reged: 12/01/05
Loc: Medicine Hat. AB. CAN

Thank you for the good luck on the Dr. thing.. Turns out I'm not OCD.. I'm OCPD.. Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder.. Difference between the two? OCD is a chemical thing and the other is something that is learned over time in order to survive and deal with all the other stressors.. Crazy stuff eh?

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 3444 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1268

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review