All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Help Heading to New York
      #305759 - 04/23/07 08:39 PM
Tide

Reged: 08/21/04

I'm heading to New York this week for the first time. I was so thrilled. I have been stable for awhile so I had myself confident of traveling and trying to find bathrooms.Of course today I had a horrible flare up and now I'm totally freaked out. Is there anyone who lives in or has visited NY that has suggestions for where to find bathrooms and safe places to eat. Thanks so Much!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Help Heading to New York new
      #305768 - 04/24/07 04:05 AM
hawkeye

Reged: 06/16/03
Loc: NYC

If you search the ibs diet board you'll find old posts on this. But just quickly, there's a starbucks with a bathrooom in every neighborhood you go. Also almost all hotels will have a public restroom - usually they're the nicest option. Most restaurants and bars will let you use their restroom if you look reasonably sane and desperate! Oh also you can sign up for a service for your cellphone - at least you used to be able to a few years ago, called vindigo which has restaurants, movies and bathroom locations with reviews! Have fun.

--------------------
Ladies & gentlemen take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

#305779 - 04/24/07 06:26 AM
Tide

Reged: 08/21/04

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
The old posts were a huge help!! All of your suggestions are awesome. I'm leaving today. You've been a lifesaver.

#305782 - 04/24/07 06:34 AM
Lyndeigh

Reged: 02/07/04

I live in NYC, and unfortunately, there are alot of stores/food shops that do not have bathrooms. However, there are alot of Subways, so that may be a good option. I always stop at Subway when Im walking around the city. Best of Luck

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 681 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 929

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review