All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
Re: Warning: Sex question! new
      #303508 - 03/29/07 11:56 AM
Nelly

Reged: 08/06/04
Loc: Within stray mortar fire of DC

I agree, I'm more weak and tired than anything else. I'm on the depo shot and it takes away the major drive I had years ago, but that's probably a good thing compared to how horny I was when I wasn't on it! My BF still turns me on in a big way, but if he didn't, I'd have probably lost interest in men by now!

Tho I think Bam Margera is hot so if he gave me a call, I might be impelled to take a tumble with him.

~nelly~

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

#303520 - 03/29/07 12:56 PM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Oh man, can I relate!!! I have NO, none, zip, absolutely zero sex drive!!!!! Drugs? Illness? Stress? I have no idea. I love my hubby and he is very um, good at sex but at the moment, I could care less if I ever get any again!

I would usually go the oral route if I felt obliged to my hubby but since my jaw dislocated back in the fall, well, that's just not an option now either. My mouth still doesn't open that far!!!!!

I am no help here sweetie but you are not alone!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

#303554 - 03/29/07 04:35 PM
Lisa Marie

Reged: 07/17/06
Loc: Lakewood, CO

Thanks, Ladies!! It does make me feel better that I'm not alone... I just wish I could change it. How did we all end up with such great men?? Sometimes I wonder how DH puts up with me. I guess I'll just be patient, and hopefully once my IBS stabilizes I'll be more in the mood.

And I can't WAIT to be off the damn BC pill!! Hopefully only another year or so to go...

Michele - you dislocated your jaw?? Girl, what HASN'T happened to your poor body??

Thanks for the support; you guys are the best

--------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lisa, IBS-C (Vegan)
Stable since July 2007!
Mommy to Rhiannon Marie (Dec. 13, 2008)

#303587 - 03/29/07 08:36 PM
Gracie

Reged: 11/25/05

LOL, no I guess not.

#303598 - 03/30/07 07:26 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Yes, the arthritis has eaten away my jaw bone and I woke up one day back in October and couldn't open my mouth. Its not right and probably never will be but at least I can eat carefully now! I wear my mouth piece more and more, its clear so its not totally noticeable but I talk funny with it in so its hard at work.

Maybe you should switch bc pills? Are you on a monophasic or triphasic pills?

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

#303618 - 03/30/07 09:21 AM
Lisa Marie

Reged: 07/17/06
Loc: Lakewood, CO

Ugh, I tried the switcharoo thing so many times... when I first complained that I had no libido, they switched me to something with more testosterone, which did horrible things to my skin!! I suffered with acne for so many years that that was just not an option. I can't tolerate any amount of testosterone. I tried a few others, but nothing helped and it all made me feel worse in other ways. I'm currently on a monophasic pill that I take continually; I haven't had a period in over a year which is wonderful. I feel great on it, and my skin looks wonderful, too. So, considering we'll probably start trying for kids in a year or two, it's not worth it to me to go through the pain of adjusting to a new pill now.

I wish there was a pill or herb I could take to get me revved up!!

--------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lisa, IBS-C (Vegan)
Stable since July 2007!
Mommy to Rhiannon Marie (Dec. 13, 2008)

Re: 1good week a month! new
      #303631 - 03/30/07 03:59 PM
LittleLisa

Reged: 06/22/04
Loc: USA

is about all I have too! How pathetic is that!?! I know only us IBS'rs can relate. Thank goodness!

I too have refrained for quite some time. I know it's an awful feeling to really have no desire. I honestly could take it or leave it. Men just are different and NEED it. I try to satisfy him orally to make up for not being in the mood.
Just don't stress over it. Hopefully just knowing we all feel that way is enough for you to not feel bad. If your hubby is understanding, he most likely will always be. Mine's been putting up with it for probably 10 years or so. Yes, we are lucky to have such understanding men!

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

Yohimbine new
      #303636 - 03/30/07 04:50 PM
Nelly

Reged: 08/06/04
Loc: Within stray mortar fire of DC

You can try Yohimbine. I've used it before. It helps blood flow down htere. They sell it in both male and female strengths at health food stores. Kinda of a funny herb smelling horse pill, but it does what it says it does.

~nelly~

question new
      #303688 - 03/31/07 04:38 PM
Debby

Reged: 11/05/03
Loc: Cleveland, Ohio

This is kind of unrelated but what does "DH" stand for?
I'm guessing dear hubby?
Or I could be really off on that one....

#303689 - 03/31/07 05:12 PM
kenjari

Reged: 10/18/06
Loc: Boston

I really hope that this doesn't offend, but have you tried reading some erotica to get "in the mood"? Usually my drive is quite good, but if I haven't been feeling well for a while, it can fade away. Reading a couple of explicit stories takes care of that quite nicely.

--------------------
-Carol
IBS-A

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 4502 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 6851

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review