All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Hi Everyone!
      #296687 - 01/15/07 02:16 PM
epa_ginger

Reged: 02/23/05
Loc: Chicago, IL

I don't have much time for the board these days, but I do try to check in and read how everyone is doing. Anxiously awaiting to hear about Jenny (chinagrl)'s baby! And hope you are doing well Angela. Of course, there is more going on than babies, but it's hard to get myself out of that frame of mind, you know?

Mia is doing very well, growing and doing more each day. Very happy baby, we are lucky. I was on my own for the first time this weekend as my husband was in Utah on a skiing trip. We stayed at my parents house one night but otherwise stayed home and we did just fine. Not as hard as I thought. Although I miss being able to take long showers like I normally do weekends.

Started back at work last week, 2 days at the office, Thursdays at home. Not bad, aside from getting up at 5am on Tuesday and Wednesday--ugh! But the rest of the week makes up for it. Here is a recent picture of Mia in the exersaucer she got for christmas. She will be 4 months old this week!
Take care everyone!

--------------------

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Hi Everyone! new
      #296689 - 01/15/07 02:25 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

sssoooo cute!! take care mommy!

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

#296693 - 01/15/07 03:29 PM
LittleLisa

Reged: 06/22/04
Loc: USA

Yep! Parenting consumes you! Glad to hear your transition to work went well. In my opinion, staying home with children is much harder work than actually going to work! You have the best of both worlds though. You are very lucky!!!
I remember the first time my hubby left me. I had had my oldest in Sept. and hubby went huting in November so the baby was only like 9 weeks old. I took all my stuff to my moms. Baby swing, pack and play, seat, etc. I found that I only did that once since it was more work to bring all the crap to my mom's than just stay the heck home. I think you anticipate it being really bad with just you home but it really isn't. I agree though with the shower. I remember bringing the babies in the bathroom with me in their car seats just so I could get a shower! Now I do it with the dog so he doesn't chew anything!!! Go figure!!!
Take care and lots of luck with Mia. She is a spitting image of you ya know!!!! So sweet!!

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

Oh, she is sooo cute!! n/t new
      #296712 - 01/15/07 05:08 PM
hohoyumyum

Reged: 05/28/03
Loc: SacTown, CA

--------------------
If you're not dead, you've still got time.

#296720 - 01/15/07 05:37 PM
Flipada

Reged: 03/02/06
Loc: West Michigan, USA

What a sweetie. Wow...4 months. Incredible how time flies when it's not your kid! I'm so ready to be done already and I still have till June! But I'm huge already. So many people think I must be near the end. Um, not quite! I guess it's typical for the 3rd to pop quickly. A week from today we find out if we have a boy or a girl. Can't wait.

--------------------
Flipada - IBS-C "It's a gas, gas, gas"
**Lauren**

#296777 - 01/16/07 08:16 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

OMG she is adorable!!! And can I have an exersaucer, it looks so colorful and fun!!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1716 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 982

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review