All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
I need a quick fix...
      #296278 - 01/12/07 10:55 AM
Dajara

Reged: 12/01/05
Loc: Medicine Hat. AB. CAN

Ok so it's not food triggers and I'm not having full attacks that lead into D or anything but I'm at work, I don't have my hypnotapes here at all and at least once an hour I am just hit with the worst cramps. It only lasts for five ten minutes at a time but still it's annoying.

The reason why I know it's not food related is because I have eatten nothing but super safe items since I got the nasty stomach flu..

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: I need a quick fix... new
      #296285 - 01/12/07 11:34 AM
Toady

Reged: 04/06/06
Loc: A small city, Northwestern Ontario, Canada

Try a visualization if you can Chris. Sorry you're having a rough day. I find a mantra or controlled breathing help through cramps too. Count to yourself through the pain to take focus away from the pain.

--------------------
Cassandra

Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like you've never loved before.

IBS A 20+ years, Chronic Migraines, Chiari Malformation (decompressed June 22, 2010), Brachial Neuritis, and ??? the list just keeps growing, but I'm still shiny side up!

Update on the craziness new
      #296335 - 01/12/07 07:56 PM
Dajara

Reged: 12/01/05
Loc: Medicine Hat. AB. CAN

Thank you girly I really apreciate it... It does help.. Things have been stupid crazy this month..

First off, right now I do customer relations for the service dept of a gm dealership.. I will be soon doing it for the whole dealership which also comes in better bonus's and a raise.

Secondly, if anyone enjoys paintball on this board.. My fiance and I will be playing on a team in the MR series Canadian National Speedball tournament at the end of the month.

Plus there are other things that are damn stressful but virgin ears wouldn't really handle it haha...

Sorry your having such a rough time. new
      #296421 - 01/13/07 05:46 PM
Casper

Reged: 10/16/04
Loc: Memphis, TN

I'm also being super safe but spasms sometimes hit anyway. I know this sounds crazy but I sometimes sort of hum to myslef to relax and it sometimes works. Or I try to super focus on whatever it is I'm in the middle of doing. When all else fails I kvetch! Hope you feel better soon.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 2705 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 858

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review