All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
HAPPY HALLOWEEN - TRICK OR TREAT!?!? - WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS?
      #288546 - 10/31/06 10:30 AM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN - TRICK OR TREAT!?!?!? new
      #288550 - 10/31/06 11:34 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Happy Halloween everyone! I hope we get some trick or treaters at the office, I found some gummy candy EYEBALLS, too cool, especially since I work for an eye doctor!! Fun, fun, fun!! I LOVED to trick or treat as a kid, we would use pillow cases and run around for hours! That was 25 years ago, things have changed!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN - TRICK OR TREAT!?!? - WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS? new
      #288563 - 10/31/06 01:18 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

I'm the only one here in my office today so nothing specail going on... the only thing in this office that is orange is the pumpkin on the file cabinet and my underwear....LOL

Shane has PT tonight for his arm (yes he still goes twice a week).... so I'll rush home to hand out candy to the kidos (if we even get any this year)... we were invited to a party...but because of the part of town it is being held in...we are not going.... Or maybe we are just getting old...lol If we had kids or little ones in our "local life" it would be fun.

Yes, we used pillow cases too...and our parents used to drive us to different neighborhoods.... then as we got older... we went out on our own...via the city bus and went to the neighborhood with the rich houses... they handed out FULL SIZE candy bars... not snack size and always had lots of cool stuff in the yards and music that scared the crap out of us!! LOL Oh, those were the days... now the only candy we get is what is left over at the end of the night.... and Shane will polish that all off tonight I'm sure...lol

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Handing out candy. So far we've had... new
      #288576 - 10/31/06 02:57 PM
Sand

Reged: 12/13/04
Loc: West Orange, NJ (IBS-D)

3 beautiful princesses, 1 skeleton, 1 Curious George, a handful of pirates, a fairy godmother, assorted vampires and other monsters, and - my favorite - a giant pumpkin (he was so cute). I'm hoping we get a lot more because Joe bought 7 bags of candy and guess who'll end up eating it if the kids don't!

--------------------
[Research tells us fourteen out of any ten individuals likes chocolate. - Sandra Boynton]

#288587 - 10/31/06 03:50 PM
Susie2

Reged: 08/07/06
Loc: Pomona California

I was so looking forward to wearing my witches hat and long black wig, a spider web tee shirt complete with diamond spider (too cute) and passing out my favorite candies to all the ghosties and princesses and ninja turtles, but I am feeling so achy and sick to my stomach I just might be curled up in bed or over the commode by this evening. Wish I had some ginger ale.

#288588 - 10/31/06 03:58 PM
JLL24

Reged: 09/23/04

I'm at home handing out candy. So far we've had 22 trick or treaters in an hour.

Jenn

#288589 - 10/31/06 03:58 PM
Snorkie

Reged: 02/15/05
Loc: Northern Illinois, USA

Just got home from work and have had three ToTers already
1 scary clown
1 princess
1 Arielle from the Little Mermaid.

#288593 - 10/31/06 04:19 PM
atomic rose

Reged: 06/01/04
Loc: Maine (IBS-A stable since July '05!)

Weeeell... the plan WAS for me to dress up as a witch (ok, so one or two of you are laughing right now ) and hand out candy, so Dad could get cheered up by all the kids in costume. But now I'm sitting on the couch watching the basketball season opener, because Dad's in so much pain that he couldn't get downstairs. Ah well.

#288599 - 10/31/06 04:50 PM
littlelani

Reged: 06/17/06
Loc: Asheboro, NC

I had my wisdom teeth & 1 other molar extracted today, so I'm sitting on the couch watching TV, waiting for the pain killer to kick in. I was awake for the whole thing-OWW!! (I think I'd rather go through the colonoscopy prep again) I wanted to dress up today, I recently dyed my hair black so I was going to dress up as a Goth chick, but oh well, there's always next year. Happy Halloween! Hope everyone has a hauntingly good time! Don't eat too much candy! (But eat a few pieces for me!)

--------------------
IBS-A...I can never make up my mind

#288601 - 10/31/06 05:01 PM
Mary_V

Reged: 05/09/06
Loc: Grandville, MI

I'm all done passing out candy. I went through almost 3 bags. I kept a few pieces for me and DH (fruity stuff for me, chocolate for him) The cutest costume I saw was a little girl dressed as a cabbage patch kid. She had the yarn hair and all. Too cute! No costume for me though. At least I wore something with orange in it.

--------------------
~Mary
Had surgery for rectal prolapse in Sept. '06 and feeling good now! Loving life with our IVF miracle #1.

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 2020 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3043

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review