All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Tummy Spasms ?
      #277401 - 08/06/06 06:43 PM
Toady

Reged: 04/06/06
Loc: A small city, Northwestern Ontario, Canada

Does anyone else get tummy spasms - really low in their belly, that roll on and on and on for hours? Right now I feel like I've been riding a roller coaster for hours! This is the first time I have ever had it last for more than a couple of minutes. It's very disconcerting! I don't feel very well from it. And I don't think it was what I had for dinner 4 hours ago. If it's what I eat, I usually have exposive attacks within minutes, not hours.

Oh shoot! Maybe I'm dehydrated! We did a 300 km ride today with only one rest stop for a bottle of cranberry juice.

I don't really know. I'm just guessing. Any input is most welcome.

Cassandra

--------------------
Cassandra

Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like you've never loved before.

IBS A 20+ years, Chronic Migraines, Chiari Malformation (decompressed June 22, 2010), Brachial Neuritis, and ??? the list just keeps growing, but I'm still shiny side up!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Tummy Spasms ? new
      #277529 - 08/07/06 03:38 PM
ArmyWife87

Reged: 06/05/06
Loc: Canada - East Coast

I often get tummy spasms. For me its usually a sign that the almighty D is on its way. But it's never consistent, sometimes it happens right away, other times I have a couple of hours of walking back and forth to the bathroom - hoping for...I don't know what

Either way, any plans I have automatically alter to a restroom facility of convenience.

I hope its nothing serious for you and that drinking water will help calm the tummy.

I'll cross my fingers for you. Take Care
Claudia

--------------------
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 3046 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 589

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review