All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
So You Think You Can Dance - in Boston
      #277164 - 08/04/06 12:55 PM
Portageegal

Reged: 06/28/05
Loc: Massachusetts

The tour will be in Boston at the Wang on Oct. 7.
Who do you think will win?

What about Hell's Kitchen? Who'll win that?

--------------------
Carol

nós somos o que nós somos e o descanso é merda

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

My opinion--- new
      #277171 - 08/04/06 01:24 PM
epa_ginger

Reged: 02/23/05
Loc: Chicago, IL

LOVE both shows. My husband and I think Keith will win Hell's Kitchen--he's kind of a doofus but not a jerk and seems to have the best abilities. SO glad Sarah is gone!! Don't like Heather either.
SYTYCD---Hmm...tough one. I really like Heidi, Benji, and Travis. Something tells me Travis will win, which is cool but for me he's too similar to the guy who won last year. Heidi and Benji are both different and spunky and I'd like to see them win! Mia was harsh last night--wasn't she?

--------------------

Mia's harsh but to the point & it's a serious competition. They really shouldn't be babied. new
      #277182 - 08/04/06 02:13 PM
hohoyumyum

Reged: 05/28/03
Loc: SacTown, CA

And I agree - Travis will probably win.

--------------------
If you're not dead, you've still got time.

Re: My opinion--- new
      #277188 - 08/04/06 02:49 PM
Portageegal

Reged: 06/28/05
Loc: Massachusetts

I love both shows, too. I agree Keith is a doofus, but I hope he will win. I liked Heather at first, but don't think she can handle running a kitchen. I am so glad Sarah left. I think she was kept only for the ratings anyway. These shows always need someone to hate.

I like Benji and Heidi. If you type in Benji Schwimmer you will find sites with he and Heidi dancing together. (They are cousins and both swing champions) He is also cousin to David Schwimmer from friends. When it get down this far they are all good. I think Travis will win from what I have read on the Fox t.v. boards.

--------------------
Carol

nós somos o que nós somos e o descanso é merda

Re: Mia's harsh but to the point & it's a serious competition. They really shouldn't be babied. new
      #277197 - 08/04/06 04:21 PM
jaime g

Reged: 07/27/05
Loc: new york city

i hope travis wins - i think he's an incredible dancer. heidi's improved, and benji's adorable, but travis is just so good!

--------------------
jaime
ibs-a (mostly d) // vegetarian

I thought Mia was a bit harsh, too... new
      #277210 - 08/04/06 06:14 PM
nuggs1968

Reged: 06/26/06

Too harsh for the talent that was presented. I would like for either of the four to win. I'm so proud of Ivan. He improved so much and kept himself open to new styles of dance. I like Benji and Heidi and Travis, Donyelle, too. I'd hate to be a judge. I think Benji might be the most versatile.

I am so glad someone brought this show up! new
      #277225 - 08/04/06 09:43 PM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

I just LOVE "So You Think You Can Dance"!! It is my absolute favourite show last night!
I personally think the talent took a real nose dive when Allison was voted off - I thought she was by *far* the best dancer and could dance circles around any of the other three girls from last night.
I loved Ivan and I know he wasn't the best technically, but I would have preferred him to Benji - I think Benji is good at what he does, and not much else.. can you imagine him in a lovey dovey contemporary dance? Meh.
I think Danielle is great, but I don't think she is the stronger dancer. But I am not blown away by Heidi either.. Hmm..
I definitely think Travis should win. He is so cute and so talented and can do all different kinds of dance - he is way more believable as a hip hopper than Benji.
I also thought Natalie was better than Heidi and Danielle but oh well! (and mmmmmm... Musa.......)

It is not coming up to Canada for the tour, but if I could get away with it I would loooooove to go to Seattle to see them all perform!

LOVE THIS SHOW!!
Steph

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

Oh, me too.. She looks for things to be critical of... new
      #277226 - 08/04/06 09:47 PM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

Even when she likes a performance, you can see her searching for something negative to say after she says something positive. I think it's a bit sad because what's done is done now for the final, and she could have tried to be more supportive of the people who were already determined to be going home.
I don't think they should be babied or anything, I think if they do poorly then tell them... but don't desperately search for something to criticize!

Steph

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 4579 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1202

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review