All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Re: Venting a bit.... new
      #277177 - 08/04/06 01:45 PM
torbetta

Reged: 01/24/03
Loc: New York

Congratulations sweetie! What will the age difference be between Grant? and the new baby? You go ahead and be tired. It's hard being pg and taking care of a baby/toddler and every pg you get more and more tired and I think you sleep less and less lol.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Been there!! new
      #277178 - 08/04/06 01:49 PM
torbetta

Reged: 01/24/03
Loc: New York

I was just talking to my neighbor today about how babies just love not moving when daddy puts his hand on your belly. Where was he Sunday morning? Our little guy didn't stop moving from 3:30 until 6:30 and at that point I feel asleep. He did not stop moving all day yesterday. I pray I can fall sleep before he starts moving because I can not get comfortable. What's up with that? I was never this uncomfortable this time. Oh and the other night I kept grabbing my hubby's hand when we were in bed and putting it on my belly becuase my entire belly was jumping. Well, he broke his right hand and that's the hand closet to me so he has to roll all the way to his side to feel it. He made a comment about if you tell me to feel it one more time.... I told him look this is our last baby and we will never be able to feel this again so enjoy it lol. Then when he feels it he always says ouch that must hurt or how weird would that feel? He is too funny.

Thanks girls! new
      #277233 - 08/05/06 06:08 AM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04
Loc: Michigan

Things are better but he still didn't really apologize. We went to our county fair last night and he was very touchy holding my hand putting it on my back things like that. And of course wanted to be very snuggly last night! When I brought up the fact that I just wanted to be noticed and held because I had spent the last two day with Noah for 13 hours each day in this heat (because he worked late) he said "Yeah I understand". So all is better for now in our house.

Jules congrats!! I wondered if you were when you had posted on the other board how soon you could get a result from a pregnancy test. Hang in there the second trimester energy surge is not too far off!!

I know how you feel.... new
      #277245 - 08/05/06 08:41 AM
nuggs1968

Reged: 06/26/06

I'm going through some pretty rough medical problems right now and my husband always acts mad and distant when I'm this sick. He has left me alone again this weekend while he spends time by himself at our mountain property to work on some projects. He probably won't be home until Sunday evening. He always does this. The only support I get is when I feel 100%. He even had the nerve to tell me Monday that "you're ALWAYS sick!" That was before he went to work and before I went to the emergency room. MEN!!! Why don't they get it?

Re: I know how you feel.... new
      #277308 - 08/05/06 08:52 PM
_Willow

Reged: 04/06/05
Loc: Canada.

oh yes, this sounds far too familiar. that was my ex. Very disappointing. Especially when iw as pregnant in the emergency room with pneumonia and he wouldn't come visit because he was "working." I was SO angry.

But I'm all good now.

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

Congrats Jules and Hear Hear Angela new
      #277328 - 08/06/06 06:09 AM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

Congrats on baby No 2 Jules.
Angela, I hear you!

Hubby and I went to see The Break Up with Jennifer Aniston & Vince Vaughn last night, very interesting, he agreed that VV's character in the film was a typical useless male. Luckily he isn't!

--------------------
S.

Been there many times new
      #277435 - 08/07/06 05:50 AM
Janey

Reged: 10/25/03
Loc: Maryland

Lately if I point out an example of how I am supportive with DH's interests and how he should support mine,he responds with "so you are keeping score". That really makes me angry and frustrated because I know he just doesn't get it.

Men, we love them but they sure can be a pain sometimes.

--------------------
Janey

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1585 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3021

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review