All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)
Re: congrats Jenny! new
      #277176 - 08/04/06 01:42 PM
chinagrl

Reged: 12/18/03

Thanks! The baby is due December 27th. I really hope that he's on time or early... although I know I get no say. We're very into gender neutral... we don't like pastel or chicks or teddy bears or anything that says "Lil Sports Fan" or such, so luckily everything we have or will get will work well for the next baby, whatever and whenever it may be. Of course I have to make it through this one first. Do you have a name yet? I've been out of the loop so I don't know/can't remember.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

#277179 - 08/04/06 01:57 PM
torbetta

Reged: 01/24/03
Loc: New York

No names lol. Hubby thinks it will be fun to name him at birth but it's weird. We always had our names picked out early and besides Maddy we knew what we were having so we could call them by their names. Now I have to say baby, little guy or your brother when I'm talking to the girls. I'm not sure I like this fully but we have a couple of names on our list we like. I think I really need a baby name book so we can narrow it down and possible find new ones. What are you naming your son? Oh and we are going all blue since he's our last one and besides we went all pink last time so if we have another opps (doubt it) we will be fine.

#277222 - 08/04/06 08:26 PM
chinagrl

Reged: 12/18/03

Yep... his name is Oliver Grey. We call him Ollie. Ollie the Fetus.

I don't know that I could do "name at birth." Just the idea stresses me out. I suppose it's possible that he'll come out and look nothing like an Ollie at all... in which case we'll have to scramble for another name. I usually name things on impulse (I met my dog and knew her name immediately), but that seems funny when your saddling somebody with the name for a long, long time.

We seem to have a lot of green and blue. Which are colors we like anyway.

#277329 - 08/06/06 06:12 AM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

Well I am definitely confident! I am probably just suffering from "poor me" syndrome. Hubby is the eldest of four boys and I am the eldest of three girls and three boys.

--------------------
S.

Congrats on the boy Jenny! -nt- new
      #277341 - 08/06/06 08:01 AM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

--------------------

#277342 - 08/06/06 08:04 AM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

I'm the oldest child.. and i'm obviously a girl..

I think what they say may be true.. although being to oldest sometimes sucks..I'm certainly the most responsible child, and i'm pretty confident.. however, my little brother pretty much thinks he's the bomb too!

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 4118 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 6082

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review