Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
bump for Stephie new
      #276907 - 08/03/06 10:37 AM
jen1013

Reged: 05/06/05
Loc: the wabe

--------------------
jen

"It's one of the most serious things that can possibly happen to one in a battle -- to get one's head cut off." -- LC

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Hi guys - Update new
      #276916 - 08/03/06 10:52 AM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

Hi guys,

Thanks so much for checking up on me, that's so sweet!
I am doing okay. I had the last two days off (and the one before that when I called in sick and had that awful day) and I have just been working non-stop at our new apartment because it was *filthy* so I haven't had much of a break. I cut back on the dicetel and only took one dose on Tuesday and didn't take anything yesterday. I think I will call my GI doc tomorrow and tell him about my reaction and see what he says.
I am still super, super nauseous all the time and it's driving me nuts.
I am working today and for the next 5 days so I am really nervous about when I have to take transit.. today and tomorrow I can have the car, but I think after that Adrian will need it so I'll have to take transit (he tried to do transit but because he works so early, he wouldn't get to work in time).
I haven't even *started* the reflux meds yet that I am expecting to make me sick, I am getting really frustrated and grumpy. I just want to feel okay enough to get to work and back and not have bloody anxiety attacks! Grr.

So yeah... that's that.

Steph

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

sending you big hugs new
      #276921 - 08/03/06 11:09 AM
pinkprincess

Reged: 08/17/05
Loc: Manchester, u.k

Hope u feel better soon. sending you big massive hugs. Keep smiling darling you will get there xx

--------------------
http://www.myspace.com/jo_elsmere

Re: sending you big hugs new
      #276984 - 08/03/06 02:17 PM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

poor stephie, how are you doing now? Sorry for lack of hugs earlier, I've been AWOL again. Hope you are feeling better

--------------------
S.

Thanks for the update... new
      #277040 - 08/03/06 07:50 PM
Betharoo

Reged: 01/28/05
Loc: Ontario, Canada

Glad to hear your update. Are you going to continue at a lower dose of the Dicetel? or are you just cut it out completely?
Nausea is really hard to deal with so I feel for you, I am sure the heat isn't helping the situation much. Sounds weird but the reflux meds might help with the nausea because when my GERD is bad I get really nauseated as well. Which new med are you trying for that?
I am on Ranitidine for mine, I have taken that for years. I go for an endoscopy and colonoscopy the end of this month. It will be my first time having either procedure done but I will be happy to have a someone FINALLY confirm a diagnosis.
Keep us updated and I hope you feel better soon!

--------------------
Microscopic Colitis, IBS-A, GERD, Hiatal Hernia
Bethany, Ontario, Canada

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 2835 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2786

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review