All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
bad week
      #276268 - 07/30/06 06:42 AM
sophiejay

Reged: 07/26/06
Loc: England

hey evry one dont post often, but having a really bad time right now and need some one to ramble to. I've been trying to take care of my sick mum my emotionally distraught sister and taking care of my two younger siblings who i love to death but i'm soo drained cause i've had major relationship worries with my sort of boyfriend too. Ontop of all that i've been constipated and can't spend one day outside in the lovley sunny weather because i keep having to go to bathroom and then wait until it comes out(sorry for being gross) and then go and try to be normal and get on with the day and surprise surprise i have to go again and strain until it all is out and do the whole thing over again. I have no idea how i'm going to get through this, but some how i do because time just keeps rolling on and i roll with it like every one else. Its just sooo annoying because i want to just run away from it all. I'm trying to follow heathers diet now, but i dont have much money at all i cant get a job because of my panick attacks and ibs and i have to take care of every one! I'm probably making it seem worse than it is, im greatfull for all the good stuff i do have, but its so frustrating, i just want to be like i was before i got ibs, but i know that will never happen! Im scared i'll never be happy and it sucks! Thanks for listening hugs to every onexxxx

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

(((((hugs))))))) Sophie new
      #276578 - 08/01/06 09:11 AM
seggy

Reged: 04/24/06
Loc: North East of England, UK

hi
I'm really sorry I some how completely managed to miss this post and it seems like you really need some support.
poor you, it seems like you're going through a rough time at the moment and don't worry at all about thinking you're making it sound worse than it is because it sounds to me like you're really having a hard time.... yes I'm sure there are people out there with worse situations but that doesn't lessen what you're going through or make it any less stressful for you. Having said that, ( going to kinda contradict myself here lol) I find it helpful knowing that people have gone through rough times and have got out the other end!
it's totally understandable that you're so drained cos looking after people is so hard especially when you need someone to be looking after you!
I know that at first the diet may seem like a huge change but you will get used to it and things will get better. I know right now it seems like you can't think of a time when you're going to be happy again but it will happen. You can get through it and you sound like a very strong girl cos believe me I can't imagine me being able to take care of my whole family right now.
have you got in contact with jobcentre plus? cos I'm in the process of making a claim for incapacity benefit and income support cos I can't work either cos of ibs at the mo. If you want to know more about that send me a reply or an e-mail and I'll get you some info cos basically I can't remember any web addresses or phone no's at the mo.
some money coming in would ease the stress a bit.
so I hope you feel better really soon and e-mail me any time I love getting mail so don't worry about that heheee my e-mail add is ostradonk@hotmail.com
take care and Godbless
Vicky
xxx

Re: (((((hugs))))))) Sophie new
      #276581 - 08/01/06 09:28 AM
pinkprincess

Reged: 08/17/05
Loc: Manchester, u.k

aw darling. It seems like things aren`t going well for you at the moment but try not to take on too much responsibility.

Take some time out for yourself even if it is just a hot bath and a night curled up in front of the sofa.

Your post didnt sound gross. This is the one place that people understand about poo and their annoying little habits.

Please try and stay cheerful, i know its hard, but its makes your ibs worse. The thing you need to do most is relax. I can`t imagine the situation you are in but if you can find some time, even half an hour, just relax and block things out for a bit.

Remember you have always got us lot on here

Jo xx

--------------------
http://www.myspace.com/jo_elsmere

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 2087 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 470

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review