Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
I'd definitely rather know! new
      #276172 - 07/28/06 11:42 PM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

Hey Jen,

I think I phrased myself wrong, I am really glad that you told me about your experience. I have decided to start out with the free samples of the Pariet and see how I go on those before I try the pantaloc.
It was just bad timing 'cause I was a little nervous about getting to work, and then I got a little more nervous but then I reminded myself I haven't even started taking them yet so it's not the time to freak out!
I had the same reaction that you had to Pantaloc to Prevacid (lansoprazole(sp)) and it was *awful* (like 15 times a day, couldn't even drink a glass of water) so that's why I have been so reluctant to try anything again.
I went to my supervisor at work today and explained my predicament and said I may have to take a short term leave and he was pretty good about it, thank goodness. I'll just what I have to do, I guess and try not to stress (ha!)

Thanks again, I'll let you know how it goes. I know if I could find a reflux med that wouldn't bother my lower tum I'd be a lot happier!

Steph

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 2780 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3418

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review