All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Has anyone else gotten any e-mails from "<jackingthemonkey@comcast.net>"?
      #274250 - 07/16/06 02:13 PM
hohoyumyum

Reged: 05/28/03
Loc: SacTown, CA

I got a very nasty e-mail from this person putting down Heather and everyone who believes that her diet works. Has anyone else gotten anything from this rude, ignorant person?

For those of you who are only browsing and don't believe that the suggestions and information on this site are valid, just keep it to yourself. My severe IBS symptoms are stable, BECAUSE of Heather's diet, and I don't appreciate nasty e-mails from people. If you don't like it, that's fine. No one is trying to change your mind. Just don't be mean to people. This site is designed so that people can help each other and provide support, not to put anyone down.

For those of you who are helpful and supportive, thank you a million times. I am so grateful to all of you.

--------------------
If you're not dead, you've still got time.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Has anyone else gotten any e-mails from "<jackingthemonkey@comcast.net>"? new
      #274252 - 07/16/06 02:38 PM
Camryn

Reged: 06/30/06
Loc: Canada

I haven't received the email you mention but I stumbled upon this site about eighteen months ago during a really bad spell and believe Heather has helped me way more than anyone in the medical profession. Honestly, I don't know where I'd be without her book, IBS The First Year. The supportive atmosphere around here is great.

Re: Has anyone else gotten any e-mails from "<jackingthemonkey@comcast.net>"? new
      #274253 - 07/16/06 02:42 PM
hohoyumyum

Reged: 05/28/03
Loc: SacTown, CA

I couldn't agree more. I think some people just get a thrill out of being mean.

--------------------
If you're not dead, you've still got time.

Consider forwarding the email to Heather new
      #274288 - 07/16/06 07:17 PM
atomic rose

Reged: 06/01/04
Loc: Maine (IBS-A stable since July '05!)

I haven't gotten an email from that particular address yet, but there WAS a user a couple weeks ago who was ultimately banned... he insisted on posting advice on the diet board that's contrary to Heather's diet, and when I called him on it, he sent me a nasty email. He also has harassed Heather. I don't know if it's the same person, but this guy was also on a comcast email, so you never know, I guess.

If he's not posting here, there isn't much she can do about it, but I think she would want to be aware that someone is harassing board members.

What a tool. Don't people have better things to do with their time?

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1372 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 947

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review