All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)
FABULOUS FABULOUS AND MORE FABULOUS...Just what i needed... new
      #273378 - 07/10/06 02:13 PM
Natalie1985

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: UK - Leeds for uni, Merseyside for home!

THANKS so much ASH....you might have seen my time of the month miserable post below somewhere...haven't checked it yet since I've been at work so you may have replied to it I'm not sure....anyways....those pics REALLY cheered me up....looks like you had GREAT FUN!!! Wahooooooooooooo and so glad it was all you expected and MORE!!

--------------------
Natalie

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: FABULOUS FABULOUS AND MORE FABULOUS...Just what i needed... new
      #273428 - 07/10/06 08:04 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

hahaha woohoo I'm glad that that helped to cheer you up!!

keep checking yaminmachine.com.. they are adding more and more of my pics and they are looking fabulous!!

I'm SOOOO HAPPY that I had my shirt signed.. I think i'm going to frame it!!

--------------------

Re: I'm BAAAAAAAAAAACK.. and it was AMAZING!! new
      #273429 - 07/10/06 08:06 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

well.. they didn't mention anything beforehand.. however during the show the boys sang a duet and dedicated it to Katharine. They are saying that she still has a bronchial condition.. and I was aware of that. However, she was only supposed to miss the first two concert. I was prepared for her absence though!

--------------------

Re: Looks like a lotta fun Ashley new
      #273430 - 07/10/06 08:07 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

haha thanks! it was AMAZING!! We were literally so close I could almost touch them all (sadly I only touched taylor.. however elliott did touch my shirt when signing it which was also a plus! i'll never wash that thing )

yup.. ENN stands for ultra important elliott news reporter. hahahha.. oh well it was fun and now i'm semi famous on his webpage

--------------------

WOOHOO!! new
      #273734 - 07/12/06 04:24 PM

Unregistered

I am a bad friend for taking so long to respond to this, but I am so glad you had such an awesome time!! That post-concert phone call was fabulous - I felt like I was there!

Your pictures are VERY hot too! All the boys were in fine form it seems. I'm glad you're excited that you got to touch Taylor and all, but please don't tell me that this means you're not on my side if the case should arise where YOU, Taylor and I are on a boat in an eel swamp and it can only hold 2 people and we'll have to toss someone over, are you telling me you won't choose him now!? I mean I need to know where you stand...just in case.

I know you're down about your chances with Elliott now, but don't forget that he'll checking out that site. And maybe not right away while the tour is so busy, but he'll be bummed when it's over and go on, and see Ashley's shining little face of beauty, and think "I am so glad I've kept her number from when she sent it, and that I got to lick her shirt when that little teeny-bopper brought it back for me to sign for her". You know I'm right

Well I'm glad it all turned out so great for you and since I don't think I'll make it to one, it was a great vicarious experience. And put that ENN thing on your resume. Can never know when these things become important

Hahaha...you two are hilarious!! I love it!! n/t new
      #273798 - 07/13/06 02:48 AM
Natalie1985

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: UK - Leeds for uni, Merseyside for home!

--------------------
Natalie

Re: WOOHOO!! new
      #273881 - 07/13/06 12:29 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

haha hey no worries!! I'm glad you were there when I called.. I knew you were dying to hear about my elliott..err.. american idol escapades!!

As for the boys.. Bucky, Ace, Chris and Elliott are all HOOOOOT!! I was so surprised about Bucky, I always thought he was cute, but he was even cuter live!! Ace was hot too, and oh so sexual during his song. He was singing that George Michael song.. let me be your daddy or something, and I swear girls were fainting. I thought I was watching a chippendales show or something! Chris is always hot.. and looked the same live as on the show. Elliott of COURSE was in "full effect" and looked cuter than ever, and much bigger in person which was a nice surprise.

As for the eel infused swamp.. no worries.. I'd save your butt before taylor anyday. Granted I did touch the man, but you sent me a homemade elliott yamin tshirt.. I mean HELLO.. that has to stand for something.

I'm crossing my fingers that Elliott looks at the site and checks me out . Unfortunately, my pics were removed from the front page (they are still there under the Hartford, CT page though) because there have been three concerts since.. however, I've still got some hope left in me. Of course, he just found out what an ENN reporter was the same night she took me off the front page (the site admin finally got in touch with him to make him aware of the program). Darn luck.

--------------------

Re: I'm BAAAAAAAAAAACK.. and it was AMAZING!! new
      #273888 - 07/13/06 01:18 PM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

I've never watched America Idol but it sounds like you girls had a great time!!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 772 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 9101

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review