All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)
Sinead how are you feeling today??
      #272497 - 07/05/06 03:20 AM
Natalie1985

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: UK - Leeds for uni, Merseyside for home!

Have you taken another day off work like you said??

Hoping you're feeling better...and sending lots of GET WELL HUGS!!!

(((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))

--------------------
Natalie

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

aww thanks Nat new
      #272501 - 07/05/06 04:47 AM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

Yes I am at home again, just up in fact.Feeling a bit better than yesterday, glands still up but going to get some drugs to fix them today, only had paracetamol yesterday. Head slightly less fuzzy. P brought me two bars of Dairy Milk last night which really helped as my appetite is gone thanks to YUCKY taste in my mouth so it killed the yucky taste.

One of the girls is calling over for dinner tonight as P is away for a few days so looking forward to chats with her.

Had a great day of sick TV yesterday-how does this sound?

-A bit of Countdown
-ER
-Old old Friends episode (the one where Chandler is with one of Joey's sisters)
-A sitcom...According to Jim I think it's called, Georgia from Ally Mcbeal was in it
-Some kids TV
-Richard & Judy

And later
-Desperate Houses (Irish programme about decluttering)
-extra time of Italy v Germany- WOW what excellent goals
-wifeswap (really good American episode, one Mom was an etiquette teacher the other had wild kids, they both really learned from each other and the kids loved the other Mom and the Dads agreed with some of the rule changes, eventually- the Etiquette Mom was a bit like Bree from DH and made her kids dress formally for dinner every night.
-Big Brother- have just discovered the Live Update threads on the BB forums on channelfour.com- Jennie and Michael are in the real house so just Jonathan Spiral and Ash in the next door house,Lea and Richard up for eviction.

I could get used to being a couch potato!

--------------------
S.

Haha... new
      #272505 - 07/05/06 05:06 AM
Natalie1985

yea I am sad like that too when Im sick....and good choice of tv...sounds just like what I'd have om!! lol!! I love it when theres a happy ending on wife swap and they learn something from eachother...I love that programme....and as for the Big Bro forum....oh I am sadder....I have the big bro webpage as my homepage on my comp....so everday when I log on I see whats bee going on....and theres free video clips...lol....can be VERY addictive...so watch out!!

Glad the dairy milk helped....god I cant remember the last time I had a bar of that....mmmm....you're making me hungry...always a bit of chocolate does you the world of good I say....glad you're feeling better than yesterday....just keep resting!

--------------------
Natalie

The Dairy Milk pack says .. new
      #272507 - 07/05/06 05:20 AM
cailin

I swear I am not making this up it's right there on the pack

"the benefits of chocolate...Enjoying chocolate as part of a balanced lifestyle can play a part in making people feel calmer, more relaxed and generally happier. Chocolate gives us an emotional boost whic triggers similar "good feelings" to hose we experience when listening to music, or being in love!"

TV soon then shower and am going to walk to the chemist (5 mins walk) then back for more TV. Friend coming for dinner at 7 but she's not a friend that I have to do a big tidyup for and I have a new recipe for honey & soy salmon that I am going to try, if it's good I will post it later....better go find it I suppose!

talk later on...are you working today?

What do you think of the latest BB storylines? How did Ash find out where the evictees from ND were going I thought that that was meant to be a twist? I really want Spiral in the house, apart from him being Irish I think he's a nice lad....

--------------------
S.

Yes that is so true... new
      #272518 - 07/05/06 07:12 AM
Natalie1985

I have read soooooo many benefits of chocolate ....it REALLY ACTUALLY IS good for you!! lol....well if you were to eat it in the amount i used to...then it wouldnt be...lol...

Yes I am working today...5-9....hoping it will be as fun as yesterday...there are 16 of us and we're in 2 teams...and we had to do group presentations yesterday about what we'd learnt...and then at the end both teams had to face each other....and then.... we had to nominate the 2 weakest people in our teams...like big b....I was screamin...I was first u see...and I refused...I sed 'NO I CANT THEY'LL HATE ME FOREVER'...and so after me complaining for about 5 mins...lol....he was like..okay okay...the strongest people...so I said 2 names...and then the other team had to choose the weakest...and then out of the 2 people with the most votes...the team captains had to evict one of them to join their team!! lol!! It was soooo much fun....and aparently we've got lots of big bro twists coming up...am loving it!! Lol...the team leader is so camp and funny...he reminds me of brian dowling!!

As for the REAL big bro...Im not sure how aisleyne found out...I think she overheard jayne in the house when she was in the diary room...but thats me guessing....and now michael and jennie are in the house...I wonder whos next!!

Ooooohh....and ur dinner sounds LOVELY...and YUMMY...please post if it all goes well....yum yum yum....

--------------------
Natalie

Re: Isn't it funny... new
      #272537 - 07/05/06 09:12 AM
Blondie13

Reged: 02/28/06
Loc: Sheffield, England

... that when your mouth tastes of crap and food all tastes the same, that chocolate can STILL taste great?!! Never understood that one, but it definitely does...

Sick day television is great - just be grateful you're not at home all day every day, with the temptation just one button click away!

I'm really getting into BB now, I've enjoyed this series the most since series 1 and 2 I think. I'm completely confused as to why Aisleyne evicted Jennie & Michael when she knew they were going into the big house tho - thought she'd want to surround herself with her buddies (admirers)!! Strange lady...

How you feeling now, any better? Big hugs to the poorly person!

--------------------
http://ibsblondie13.blogspot.com/

I had a sick TV day yesterday as well... new
      #272606 - 07/05/06 12:46 PM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

Hi girls!

Just wanted to chime in as I was home sick the last two days as well.. I am supposed to be leaving in 45 mins to go to work today, but am really wanting to pick up the phone and say I can't make it.. still feel a bit sh... yucky.

I thought you'd appreciate this though.. I was lying on the couch, with nothing on and found really old episode of "Beverly Hills 90210", which I haven't seen for *years*. So I watched the end of it, and another one came on.. turned out, it was a marathon! It was on until midnight! Over the day, I watched parts of about 4 episodes! Oy!
The weird thing was, they weren't in order.. and I haven't seen it for so long that I really didn't know what was going on.. *especially* because I am feeling poorly and my head was hurting so much I didn't want to put the effort in to figuring it out, hee hee!

Hope you're feeling better, Sinead!

Steph

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

Question about your TV... new
      #272626 - 07/05/06 01:25 PM

Unregistered

First off, I'm glad you're feeling better Sinead! TV days are always good to make you feel better.

But I'm wondering for you or any of the gals in England, but I want to know the name of this show my brother and I watched when we were in London a few weeks ago. It was fantastic and I can't remember the guy's name. Maybe it's something you've seen...

But it's a talk show with a guy who sits at this real fancy desk and he brings his little white dog out and the dog was the best part cause it sits on his desk and the guy talks to it. But it must be a pretty big show because he had Terry Hatcher on when we watched it. He's older and his name, which is the title of the show, was like Pat O'Brien or something like that.

Haha so maybe you or someone else might know what I'm talking about. I tell you, I got the biggest kick out of those TV shows. I don't think you'd be able to get away with half that stuff over here in the middle of the day. There was this show called Sixteen or something too...and reality type show about teenagers losing their virginity. Crazy stuff...but so addicting

Hope you're back to normal soon!

Re: Question about your TV... new
      #272641 - 07/05/06 03:10 PM
Blondie13

He's called Paul O'Grady, and he's spent most of his showbiz life famous for playing a tranvestite called Lily Savage! He's fantastic, but unfortunately had a second heart attack at the end of last week and is now in hospital recovering. He's a from Nat's homeland, a true Scouse!

Paul O'Grady article
A Lily Savage pic- but do a google pic search for 'her' and there's LOTS more!!

She was famous for being very controversial, and Paul in his own right has only been really big since his first heart attack - at which point he sent Lily 'to a convent', allowing him to shine

--------------------

Blondie new
      #272643 - 07/05/06 03:17 PM

Unregistered

Thanks for the info! You solved my mystery. I knew I was close with the name. What a funny story too...I would never have guessed all that from seeing that show. What a shame about the 2nd heart attack though.

You guys have wacky TV. And thanks again!

#272648 - 07/05/06 03:25 PM
cailin

that is so true, chocolate was the only thing that I could taste yesterday! And 7up, but 7up to me has always been "sick food". Mmm sugary goodness!

Just watched the live Davina BB show. Ash (I am just not even going to try to spell her name) is a blubbering mess. I am so glad that she brought Spiral though, but I feel so sorry for him left to comfort her while he should be enjoying himself.

And what about Nikki and the "i sleep there but that's MY bed"..where are they all going to sleep tonight I wonder? And Davina mentioned something about a BIG eviction at the end of the programme tonight- do you reckon that there's a surprise eviction on the way? Only 2 up for eviction though...hmmm....good twists this year, wonder what will happen next?

yes I am feeling better, still have yucky taste in my mouth but more energy. Tomorrow is only a half day of work and then my boss and I are being brought out to lunch to a restaurant that I have wanted to go to for ages by clients so even if I had a temperature I'd drag myself in! Then only Friday to go and it's the weekend, yay!

Thanks for the hugs

--------------------
S.

Re: I had a sick TV day yesterday as well... new
      #272649 - 07/05/06 03:26 PM
cailin

Poor Stephie, hope you are well better too.
Beverley Hills, that would be sickday heaven! them not being in order would really hurt my head though...Dylan age 17 then Dylan aged 23 (but still hunky and in highschool!)

--------------------
S.

I haven't seen either of those... new
      #272651 - 07/05/06 03:28 PM
cailin

Paul O'Grady must be on when I watch something else..what night is he on girlies?

I love Jonathan Ross, he's my favourite chatshow host, has been since he used to do "The Last Resort" on Channel 4 when he was a young fella. I am completely in love with Dermot O'Leary from BBLB too..isn't he just DREAMY...and Irish to boot...and from my county in Ireland, and he is very proud of it. mmm Dermot....

yes I am defo back to normal! or as normal as I get...

--------------------
S.

#272655 - 07/05/06 03:45 PM
Blondie13

Cool, glad yr feeling better.

Yep also just watched the live show - loved it. I know I'm different to most of the nation in that I really quite like Ash, bless her. I think she did over-egg it somewhat, but I think much of it was genuine - if just because she'd realised no matter what she did she was gonna get grief from everyone.

Am sad enough to be watching the live footage now - Nikki's SO pi$$ed off, just watching her reaction has made my night! Even though I didn't like him I felt bad for Jonathan too, coming out to no crowds, etc.

Right now Nikki's really upset, Glynn's still confused bless him, Jayne's taking complete advantage of knowing that tiny bit more than the others and milking the attention. Not seen any of the others yet. Nikki just admitted she's scared Ash is gonna 'get her'!! Jayne doing my head in.

Loving it. Far more than the last few years

--------------------

Nat new
      #272661 - 07/05/06 03:54 PM
cailin

dinner WAS yummy so I posted the recipe here

--------------------
S.

#272665 - 07/05/06 03:58 PM
cailin

Jayne REALLY annoys me#
Glyn's a bit slow the poor pet
Nikki sooo irritating but also entertaining, she is 24 going on 5, such a little princess acts so spoiled and is getting away with it
Ash OK but such a drama queen
thrilled that Spiral is in
Now are there enough beds for everyone?

--------------------
S.

Yes...it is paul o'grady brittany...he was born around the corner from me.... new
      #272666 - 07/05/06 03:58 PM
Natalie1985

...lol...hes from birkenhead...which is just near where I was born...did you hear his dodgy accent??? Lol...don't worry...I don't sound anything like him...he has the more how shall we say it...''common version.'' lol....but I LOVE HIM TOO...he makes me feel like Im at home when Im away here in Leeds...switching him on reminds me of my grandad...he has his sense of humour!

--------------------
Natalie

I LOVE DERMOT TOO...AND JONATHAN... new
      #272669 - 07/05/06 04:04 PM
Natalie1985

I am soooooooo sad....I never used to go out on a friday night until I had watched friday night with johnathan ross...of if I did I would sometimes tape it....lol....I think he's fab!!

And I LOVE DERMOTT!!!! He's so funny...he gets away with that campness about him and he is GORGEOUS!!

I am also LOVING Russell Grant off Big bros Big Mouth...I WAS NOT fan last series...I didnt like him at all...but I MUCH prefer the layout of the studio this year and have really gotten into it. I think he is an absolute NUTTER...and its not surprising given hes a recovering drug addict...but hes hilarious....he doesnt make me laugh out loud...but more have my mouth open at what he says cos i cant believe he said it funny....if you know what I mean!!

--------------------
Natalie

Thanks chuck...I say...drooling!!! n/t new
      #272670 - 07/05/06 04:07 PM
Natalie1985

--------------------
Natalie

#272673 - 07/05/06 04:17 PM
Blondie13

Not if Nikki continues to insist she needs THREE!!! (Did you see her fake 'drunkness' earlier on?! Classic...)

--------------------

I LOVE her... new
      #272675 - 07/05/06 04:20 PM
Natalie1985

she really is CLASSIC...Ive never seen anyone like her in my life!! She is purecomedy genious....even if by now I would have killed her if I lived with her. Loving all these twists too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Natalie

Re: I LOVE her... new
      #272678 - 07/05/06 04:28 PM
Blondie13

Yep, would've either killed her or myself if stuck in there with her - but awesome to watch!! I love how seriously she takes herself too.

I actually thing she's very slightly more intelligent than we all thing, and a small part of her antics are very clever game playing (like the faux-drunk diary room conversations, etc). Hmmmm, interesting.... (Said in the style of a bad psychiatrist...!! )

--------------------

Re: Yes...it is paul o'grady brittany...he was born around the corner from me.... new
      #272708 - 07/05/06 07:24 PM

Unregistered

Haha I'm glad you don't sound like him just kidding, I recall him sounding cute. But I couldn't get enough of him and his little dog chattin it up like there wasn't a huge audience out there watching him. Then he has Terri Hatcher on as a guest and I felt like I was back at home. That Channel 4 had some other crazy stuff on it though....man oh man. It was hard to figure out if there were reality type shows are fiction. Entertaining nonetheless.

Thanks girls for clearing all that up!!

Y'know maybe Nikki's just pure mad? new
      #272824 - 07/06/06 04:16 PM
cailin

..only throwing this out there, didn't see 2nite's programme(s) but what do you think?

--------------------
S.

Re: With Nikki... new
      #272831 - 07/06/06 04:49 PM
Blondie13

... anything's possible!!

Watched some of tonight's, just made me hate Jayne more, and think Spiral is SO nice all over again. (As in cute-nice, not sexy-nice)

How you feeling today, and how'd your restaurant dinner go?

--------------------

#272859 - 07/07/06 03:32 AM
cailin

I agree about Spiral. I think he's a lovely lad. A bit naive maybe but a lovely lad nonetheless.
I'm really looking forward to the live show tonight as I reckon there is more of a twist. Davina said on the show the other night about a BIG eviction.

There's only 2 people nominated so I wonder do they choose to bring someone out of the house with them or something?

--------------------
S.

#272863 - 07/07/06 04:44 AM
pinkprincess

Reged: 08/17/05
Loc: Manchester, u.k

GET RICHARD OUT

ASHLENE is fake

MIKEY is a fit head (don`t tell my boyfriend)

I LOVE NICKI she is sooooooo funny "I`m dehydradted
I need bottled water" is now a catchphrase in our house

I THINK GLYN AND IMOGEN are fantastic too...I just fancy their accent

I don`t get the obsession with PETE though

or LEA`S boobs

Suzie........urrrrrrrgh I hate her

I`m loving JENNY but the new housemates can`t win its not fair on the others

have I missed anyone?

A GIRL HAS TO WIN THIS TIME - FOR GIRL POWER!

Jo x

--------------------
http://www.myspace.com/jo_elsmere

#272864 - 07/07/06 04:45 AM
pinkprincess

Reged: 08/17/05
Loc: Manchester, u.k

p.s. I`m addicted...does it show

--------------------
http://www.myspace.com/jo_elsmere

Hmmm sneaky sinead... new
      #272870 - 07/07/06 06:30 AM
Natalie1985

that could be true!!?? Im working 5-9...we have our first test today...lets see if I can rememeber all that I've learnt this week so far!! I will be upset if I get anything less than 100% I won some sweets yesterday for being the winner of the donkey drawing competition....lol...dont ask....oh the joys of training!! I also had to evict someone from my team!! Ive told you about all our big brother twists havent I?? LOVE IT!!

We should be finished before half 8 always finish early and its friday so am hoping I get back in time before davina announces whos to go....we will see.......but I AM NOT a richard or Lea fan...so dicky or dolly...don't really care

--------------------
Natalie

Re: Hmmm sneaky sinead... new
      #272904 - 07/07/06 10:50 AM
cailin

hmm we'll see...can't wait

--------------------
S.

#272906 - 07/07/06 10:55 AM
cailin

You're very opinionated about it here's my review:

I have only watched it properly this week and last so my views are:

Nikki: bonkers but entertaining. I heard that she lives at home but has an apartment in the house because even her family can't live with her (three beds!)

Mikey: why is Vernon Kaye in the house?

Lea: those boobs, those eyebrows OMG

Dicky: why is Jack from Will & Grace in the house

Glyn: so innocent and genuine

Jennie: I like

Ash: drama queen the other night but OK

Spiral: I love

Imogen: no real feelings abt her

Pete: like him but not mad about him

Suzie: hmmm

Spiral: love him

Jayne: MUST KILL. SOOOOOO annoying.

Is Kate Lawler the only girl who has won UK BB?

--------------------
S.

Re: My go! new
      #272913 - 07/07/06 11:33 AM
Blondie13

Nikki: I'm with Sinead, crazy but but great entertainment value. Think I'd probably knock her out if I had to live in the house with her!

Mikey: Don't particularly like, certainly rather dull, but don't particularly dislike either - doesn't seem to have a strong enough personality to have feelings about either way. Seems like a nice enough average lad tho.

Lea: Do think her sense of humour can be very funny, but find her insecurity and the stirring it causes immensely annoying. Also, the eyebrows distract me somethin' rotten, and her lips are just yuck!

Richard: LOVE his sense of humour, but can also see why he can be difficult to live with and annoys people. The impression he did of Nikki's hissy fit in the bedroom is one of my highlights of the series so far! Think he'd be a great mate, but he can be very dismissive of everyone else all too easily. Ooh, and love his thoughts on Imogen, find them hilarious!

Glynn: seems like a lovely, genuine, sweet, naive young lad. Definitely nothing to dislike! Love it when he's all confused and the others have to explain stuff to him, and thought it was so funny when he was in bed with Lea & Spiral the other night, and he was like "Why haven't I said that before? I've wanted to say that my whole time in here!" when Spiral was going on about Lea's boobs.

Jennie: thought I was going to dislike her, but she's grown on me very much, intelligent for her age, and pleased she seems to have stuck by Aisleyne so far. Don't 'love' her, but definitely like her.

Ash: I know I'm in the minority, but love her! I really bonded with her when Nikki was taking the mick out of her invisible eyebrows/lashes, because mine are exactly the same... I know she can be OTT (tho I think quite a bit of her reaction the other night was genuine, she had bonded so much with the 2 guys - who must have been a real relief, being so 'normal'), and all the faux-gangsta stuff can be a bit trying, but also went through a similar phase myself (not as bad, but when I was spending a lot of time in Chicago and with my American boyfriend & his mates here in the UK I picked up a lot of their phraseology, music tastes and stuff... ) Know she won't win or anything, but like her.

Spiral: love him. Top guy! Genuine, caring and cute.

Imogen: pretty dull, but think she's more intelligent/perceptive than given credit for. Just think she's a bit 'empty', bit lacking in personality.

Suzi: think she's ok, just not the right kind of person for a program like BB. Think she'd be fine to know on the outside, but in that fishbowl environment she's tedious.

Jayne: don't even get me started, if I could somehow through an iron at my tv screen and it would go through and knock her out I'd quite cheerfully do it! Find her exceedingly fake, boring, OTT, two-faced, loud and annoying. Grrrr....

Tonight's eviction: would prefer Lea to go, but think Richard will.

--------------------

Nah Lea's going new
      #272931 - 07/07/06 01:17 PM
cailin

..can you HEAR the boo's? She's definitely going.
Still waiting for the twist though...

--------------------
S.

Re: Yay she's gone!! new
      #272935 - 07/07/06 01:30 PM
Blondie13

...and we want to kill Jayne even more with every word that comes out of her mouth!

How cute/funny was Spiral arguing with her in the bedroom?!

--------------------

Well Leas going.... new
      #272943 - 07/07/06 01:52 PM
Natalie1985

and GOOD RIDDENS...she has been annoying me so much...and I feel sorry for her poor son having to endure his mother acting like that on national tv. She is a stalker to pete...finally he can breathe...I bet she'll be waiting for him at the gates when he gets out....grrrrrrrrrrrrr....I can't even bear to watch her smother him!

--------------------
Natalie

Re: Yay she's gone!! new
      #272946 - 07/07/06 01:54 PM
cailin

Spiral was FANTASTIC! I love him, he's a nice lad, like Glyn but with more confidence and (slightly) more streetwise.

Lea was a mess. What was all the loved up couples like...ash and nikki was a bit weird all slowdancing and stuff. Jayne is soooooo annoying, did you see her complaining about Ash to Suzie in the kitchen? argh. And she was eating with her mouth full, RUDE! And her in the nip before the task? Charming.

had my nummy chinese mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. feel nasty. Bed after BB I think!

Do you know why the bike was there, I've been meaning to ask for ages, was it for a task or something?

--------------------
S.

The bike was a present from bb.... new
      #272952 - 07/07/06 02:03 PM
Natalie1985

when they had that box task near the beginning...don't think you were following it properly then were you sinead?? Anyways....don't know what it's still doing there.

My opinions on everyone are as follows...could write essays but am keeping it short and sweet as it starts in a few mins...

LEA....THANK GOD SHE'S GONE...

PETE....LOVE HIM LOVE HIM LOVE HIM...I WISH HE WAS MY FRIEND...HE IS AN ANGEL....I SWEAR HE DOESNT HAVE A NASTY BONE IN HIS BODY AND HAVE LOVED HIM FROM THE START....HE DEALS WITH EVERYTHING SO FANTASTICALLY...

NIKKI...LIVE HER TOO...SHE IS ANNOYING AND I WOULD HIT HER IF I KNEW HER...BUT HILARIOUS TO WATCH.....SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY....

GLYN...LOVE HIM...HES A WELSH LAD AND HE'S FROM THE AREA OF WALES THAT I HAVE SPENT EVERY SUMMER OF MY LIFE IN...SO I LOVE HIM FOR THAT...HE'S ALSO SO GENUINE AND INNOCENT AND JUST MAKES ME LAUGH...

JAYNE...INSTANTLY DISLIKED...THATS ALL IM SAYING...ANOTHER CHILD IN THIS COUNTRY I FEEL SORRY FOR...HE SON/DAUGHTER...

MIKEY...WELL HE'S A SCOUSER WHAT MORE CAN I SAY...

JENNIE...SAME...WELL I AM BIASED BUT I HAVE TO SUPPORT MY LOT...

IMOGEN...PRETTY BUT BORING...NOTHING MUCH TO SAY...

SPIRAL...LOVE HIM.... LOVE HIS ACCENT...LOVE HIS SENSE OF HUMOUR...

MICHAEL...DUNO REALLY...SOME REASON SON'T REALLY LIKE HIM..

ASH....WELL I AM A BIT OF A FELLOW GHETTO QUEEN AS SHE CALLS HERSELF...THOUGH I DON'T USE THE SLANG AND DON'T THINK IM BLACK...JUST LOVE THE MUSIC...SHE IS DEFINATELY SOMEONE WHO WOULD BE AT ONE OF MY NIGHTS OUT THAT I GO TO....SHE ANNOYED ME FOR A BIT BUT AM LIKING HER SINCE THE HOUSE NEXT DOOR.....WHY OH WHY WON'T THE GIRL PUT CLOTHES ON THOUGH????

ANYONE ELSE??? HMM..........QUICK ITS BACK ON!!!

--------------------
Natalie

Re: The bike was a present from bb.... new
      #272957 - 07/07/06 02:11 PM
cailin

thanks for bike info.
Didn't realise that Jayne had a child. Actually when I saw her first I thought she was "like Nadia"...you know what I mean!

back on again...I am sooooo sick of the Ed Byrne Carphone Warehouse ads though...

--------------------
S.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 4963 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 7465

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review