All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
I'm Back at least for a while
      #269126 - 06/13/06 09:42 AM
lovejoy_22

Reged: 02/21/03
Loc: Henderson, NC

I haven't been posting for quite a while. I have been out of work on STD since August. I am supposed to go back August 1. We shall see. My migraines have been going nuts. I have been hospitalized four times since August and could be facing another one.

It looks like we won't be able to try to have children again. I wanted to try at least one more time, but that's OK. We plan to adopt.

Who is still here and who has left? I can't wait to talk to all of you.

Joy

--------------------
lovejoy_22

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: I'm Back at least for a while new
      #269132 - 06/13/06 10:14 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

I'm still here! So sorry to hear about your health issues, I've been diagnosed with RA (rheumatoid arthritis) so can understand the chronic illness thing. They also think thats why I keep having the miscarriages and maybe if we can get the RA under control, I found a RE (reproductive endocrinologist) who will treat me BEFORE I get pregnant with steroids and lovenex, a blood thinner. I'm so sorry you can't even try again but I think adoption is wonderful!!! In fact, I'd like to find out how you are going about it? We have considered it many times but it always turns out to be at least 10,000-15,000 and we just don't have that kind of money.

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Re: I'm sorry Michelle new
      #269138 - 06/13/06 10:41 AM
lovejoy_22

Reged: 02/21/03
Loc: Henderson, NC

I can understand how you feel. I am so sorry about the RA diagnosis. Maybe once you get this under control you will have luck. My hormones are just too screwed up to try again. At least that is what it looks like at the moment. I hope to adopt within the next three years. I have to get back to work first. Not an option.

Maybe we will both get our health back in order. Wouldn't that be nice.

Joy

--------------------
lovejoy_22

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 2380 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 686

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review