All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | (show all)
Re: OH NO YOU ARE NOT!!!! new
      #269102 - 06/13/06 07:27 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

I agree, you are not fat at all!!!! Do not believe that for one minute!! We do not all need to be a size 6 to be beautiful!!! Have you not looked at your signature picture? You are very beautiful and anyone who even hints that you are not is shallow, not to mention blind! He is manipulating you again-he is trying to put all the blame on you-do not fall into his mind traps!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

well... new
      #269104 - 06/13/06 07:42 AM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

are you completely sold on staying where you live? I mean the area and everything?

It sounds like its too hard to find daycare there, a full time teaching job, AND housing. However, others have mentioned places in canda where teaching jobs are abundant- and I'm sure there are places where daycare and cheap housing can be found. Its abundant in the states, and I'd assume its available in most areas in Canda. Maybe you need to considering moving to make your life easier.

--------------------

#269112 - 06/13/06 08:06 AM
pinkprincess

Reged: 08/17/05
Loc: Manchester, u.k

thats it girl stand tall, proud and make him realise what he is missing, but do not let than @ss back into your life. You are doing so, so well girl. keep smiling and stay strong xx

--------------------
http://www.myspace.com/jo_elsmere

#269115 - 06/13/06 08:34 AM
Portageegal

Reged: 06/28/05
Loc: Massachusetts

Please don't let that jerk make you think it is your fault. You are not fat !!! You are beautiful, inside AND out.
When his mother finds out all the things going on, I doubt she will be pleased. Think of the crap he will get from her. Blood is thicker than water, but remember ... Kaleigh is her blood too, and I doubt she will want her with his playmate.
I agree with the advice you are getting. You can search the internet for the laws in your area and at least have an idea what you can do legally. Make sure everything you do is on the up and up. Don't give him a third leg to stand on. Do you have a tape recorder? It wouldn't hurt for some of his crap to be recorded. At least your lawyer will hear how cruel he is.
Keep doing his laundry. Just add something he is allergic to in the underwear. Is it poison ivy season yet?

--------------------
Carol

nós somos o que nós somos e o descanso é merda

#269121 - 06/13/06 09:22 AM
Lyndsey

Reged: 02/16/05
Loc: Bay Area, CA

i agree, i don't think your fat either, i've been jealous, becuase you have boobs!! lol....the only reason i have boobs right now is because i'm breastfeeding...otherwise i'm an a cup....so i've been jealous of them from your pics!! we all feel fat, or ugly once in a while, especially if you are compairing yourself to that young girl...but we are women, we are strong, but you are beautiful and not fat!! don't sh!t on yourself, because your idiot ex has been. if he looks only for your faults, etc..then he can go suck it...becuase you are obviously a wonderful woman...like i said f#ck em...REALLY! but not really..he sucks!!

Your picture?? new
      #269130 - 06/13/06 09:51 AM
Double J

Reged: 03/09/06
Loc: High Rocky Mountains ibs-d

Shannon, did you delete your picture? Why? You & Kayleigh are so beautiful together. Brenda said how pretty you both are. And it was your other picture, with that cute smile that I first saw when I found this site that kept me coming back to the boards and finding the help the I needed. If some man can't see how very pretty and special you are ... well just, just ... (I can't say it, or write it) ... but the heck with him if he can't see past himself. He must have jello for brains! That's it ... he must be "JELLO BRAINS".

--------------------
Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, “I will try again tomorrow”. Mary Anne Radmacher

Re: OOOHHH!!!! He Is SO WRONG!!!!! new
      #269135 - 06/13/06 10:22 AM
Honey mix

Reged: 11/16/05
Loc: USA wish it was England

A Guy about thirty with a girl about nine-teen That is so wrong I'm glad you're not with him Cookie HE probebly was just using you now he wants to use the teen I mean hello a 10 YEAR Difference thats alot. Anna Nichole Smilth Just wanted to marry the old guy for his money. Who knows why he married you but hang in there You deserve to keep your Daughter!

--------------------
Puppies Are Cute But I'm Cuter

Re: she just had her aftergrad. In fact new
      #269137 - 06/13/06 10:32 AM
Honey mix

Reged: 11/16/05
Loc: USA wish it was England

I agree She must be on something or blind to be doing this I mean an after grad dosen't that mean like you failed most of High School? If so She is Really Dumb.

--------------------
Puppies Are Cute But I'm Cuter

maybe could be construed as surrendering the home new
      #269149 - 06/13/06 11:58 AM
AmandaPanda, J.D.

Reged: 04/26/04
Loc: New York, New York

Shan, check with your lawyer but I'd say don't move out until you know for sure that it won't be used against you either as a reason for him to get the house or as a cause of action for divorce (ie, you abandoned him).

Safehouses aren't likely to take you in unless you're being abused / your safety is an issue. Plus probably not a great place to stay. I'd stick to your guns, stay there. Let him TRY to get you out!

--------------------
Amanda

I live in the Big Apple, but I don't eat the skin

no, here that means you just finished high school. It's the prom. new
      #269154 - 06/13/06 12:08 PM
_Willow

Reged: 04/06/05
Loc: Canada.

Sorry, we Canadians ahve a pretty blunt term for it!:)

cute to see a 12 year old agreeing with me., You can stay chickadee!

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 198 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 45011

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review