All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | (show all)
Actually....:) new
      #269058 - 06/12/06 09:25 PM
_Willow

Reged: 04/06/05
Loc: Canada.

I've been documenting everything and have brought it to the lawyer. I have also got it in my head that I want what's fair, and he will ahve to deal with that. I hope I never said I don't want anything from him, because I do, as I need it to survive. So, everything has been documented and is saved in paper and on a disc. So I'm with you there.

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

LOL new
      #269061 - 06/12/06 09:35 PM
_Willow

Well, I am not locking him out because then he'll have that against me in court. no way wil I give him that. Two more weeks and he'll avoid me for them. I stop doing ANYTHING for him right now. The thing is in the meantime, till Sept and till our papers are signed, he HAS to provide rent, groceries and utilities or I will be evicted. See, if I ahve one more cheque bounce on rent, I'm out. The reason they bounced? He wouldn't get a chequebook, so the rent comes out of My account, and he gives me cash, and he's been a little late a time or two. It's impossible to find a place here and he could screw me in one short step.

And PS- unfortunately he was pretty BIG but surely did not know how to use it. Truth is, we admit it was like work.

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

I guess I can now.... new
      #269062 - 06/12/06 09:37 PM
_Willow

he never said anything negative about me other than the "you'll never lose weight, you'll just give up" stuff when we were together...but now, whoa is it ugly. mind you he could say the same to me. I've verbally abused his g/f three ways from Sunday, and his childish stupid infatuation.

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

Yah, you can do something... new
      #269063 - 06/12/06 09:43 PM
_Willow

pin him down so i can shove it you know where.

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

Well, they say, don't get mad... new
      #269064 - 06/12/06 09:46 PM
_Willow

get EVEN. And you know what? Now I might just join a gym, for me, get happy and confident, for me, and have a successful happy life without him, FOR ME!! I gave ME to him, everything about me. now I'll take it back.

I want to do those things but that's not the girl I am. the woman I am.

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

I am fat though..... new
      #269065 - 06/12/06 09:48 PM
_Willow

not to have a pity party but I am fat and I do hate it and I have done everything I could to change that. But when you are broke, you have a chidl with you ALL the time, you don't have the support to diet properly(I begged him to rid the house of junk food and he wouldn't...) then it's nearly impossible. our food will be so healthy once he's gone.

Two more weeks, and I will be home free.I feellike time can't GO fast enough.

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

Well said... new
      #269082 - 06/13/06 03:02 AM
Natalie1985

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: UK - Leeds for uni, Merseyside for home!

you hold your head up high sweetie....dont stoop to his level...and one day...even if its s while off...he'll realise when you're happy confident and looking more fabulous than ever...that he made the BIGGEST mistake of his life!

--------------------
Natalie

Can't you leave... new
      #269094 - 06/13/06 06:05 AM
Double J

Reged: 03/09/06
Loc: High Rocky Mountains ibs-d

Isn't there somewhere you could go with your daughter? Family, friends, a safe house for women? Doesn't Cananda have a any program to help you in this situation? Do your local area friends know of your problems? Your church? Maybe it's time to enlist the aid of friends or family...

--------------------
Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, “I will try again tomorrow”. Mary Anne Radmacher

Re: OOOHHH!!!! Another addition to my Jerry Springer life new
      #269097 - 06/13/06 06:39 AM
countrygirl

Reged: 04/29/04
Loc: Wisconsin, USA

Real Love is unconditional. A REAL man would love his wife regardless of weight,size or shape.It's an excuse for his own behavior, if he throws it all on your shoulders(like the weight comments) then it looks more like your fault.Know what i mean? He's fishing for excuses for his own wrong behavoir.
I'm sure 'Little Miss Thang' will tire of him soon.Then he's left with nothing and will realize that his little "fling" cost him so much more than he ever expected and who will be left alone and lonely then?!!! What comes around, goes around, life will bite him in the @$$ sooner or later.

Re: OH NO YOU ARE NOT!!!! new
      #269100 - 06/13/06 06:51 AM
Yoda (formerly Hans)

Reged: 01/22/03
Loc: Canada

And DO NOT talk like that. Shan - from your pics, I think you are absolutely beautiful. You do not look in any way "fat." I don't have a perfect body at all - so I understand the way you feel but him telling you that is just bullsh!t. There is more to beauty than outside 18 year old appearances.
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
You stand proud girl. You are beautiful, intelligent (genious level IQ yes?), funny and a wonderful person. Don't forget that.
And what is he?
I'll not say my opinion here. You put your own in.
Smooches,
A.

--------------------
Formerly HanSolo. IBS, OCD, Bipolar, PTSD times 3.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1389 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 45050

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review