All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | (show all)
Re: be careful about engaging in "self help" new
      #268978 - 06/12/06 04:06 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

GREAT POST Amanda!!!

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: OOOHHH!!!! Another addition to my Jerry Springer life new
      #268983 - 06/12/06 04:36 PM
JLL24

Reged: 09/23/04

Hi Shannon,

I couldn't believe it when I read your post! How low can he possibly go!?!

How did things go with the lawyer?

Sending you lots of positive thoughts. His comments are cruel and you should not pay any attention to them.

Re: Loser! new
      #268985 - 06/12/06 04:59 PM
LittleLisa

Reged: 06/22/04
Loc: USA

OMG what a jerk! Wait till that 18 year old drops him like a hot potatoe! She'll realize she should be with someone her own age sooner or later. What the heck does he have to offer her????? My God did she just graduate? I suppose now she isn't going to college? What a waste! She'll realize it dont' worry! Doesn't matter though cause I certainly don't blame you for not wanting him back. You are right, this is the topper! He is so shallow for telling you that you were to heavy and not good in bed. Tell him try to have a kid and lose the weight. What a jerk! I'm so ticked at him and I don't even know him!

Take deep breath's honey and don't let him get to you. You are a beautiful person thin or heavy. Doesn't matter. Some man will come around and love you for who you are I promise!!!! Hang in there!!!

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

#268991 - 06/12/06 05:18 PM
jen1013

Reged: 05/06/05
Loc: the wabe

Oh my God. I can't believe he actually said those things to you. So now he's trying to act like it's YOUR fault instead of his??? Talk to your lawyer immediately and ask what exactly you can do to your cheating weasely husband without legal repercussions. Like maybe his clothes accidentally end up on the lawn. On fire. It's a shame that none of us live close to you, I bet a lot of us would be happy to provide you with an alibi if you did kill him.

--------------------
jen

"It's one of the most serious things that can possibly happen to one in a battle -- to get one's head cut off." -- LC

#268992 - 06/12/06 05:18 PM
Gracie

Reged: 11/25/05

What a total @sshole! Eventually he'll get what's coming to him.

#268993 - 06/12/06 05:19 PM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04
Loc: Michigan

First of all what a total jerkoff! Any man that truly cares about you would never leave because of weight! And I am sorry you are way too beautiful of a person inside and outside to tolerate that kind of crap! I agree with Lisa wait until that little 18 year old tells him he is too old for her. It will happen and then you can turn around and slam the door in his face IF he dares to come running back. I am so sorry you are dealing with this and I pray you have continued strength to get you through this. Love and hugs!!

#268995 - 06/12/06 05:23 PM
Gracie

Reged: 11/25/05

I just remembered something else. Yesterday you said you two weren't legally separated yet. Well if you're not, then you can put infidelity on your reasons for divorce and getting child support and alimony.

EXACTLY... new
      #269006 - 06/12/06 06:20 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

She may be legal or whatever.. but infidelity is not. So you win your case either way.. judges will be on your side. weight gain is no excuse for cheating!

get him for all he is worth..

--------------------

Re: So correct me if I'm wrong..... new
      #269009 - 06/12/06 06:27 PM
LittleLisa

Reged: 06/22/04
Loc: USA

but in Pennsylvania, 17 is considered statutory rape? Do they have that law in Canada? Forgive me if you've already went over this in another post. I haven't read all of them!

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

I agree 1000000% with filpada new
      #269010 - 06/12/06 06:29 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

What he's doing is torturing you!! Quite frankly.. you've been handling this so well (probably too well) which has allowed him to think he can be mister balls to the wall with you and keep hurting you more and more. You know he's getting satisfaction out of this, in a sick twisted way. He's a sick twisted man, and only that sort would find joy in causing you pain.

I know you may not be able to legally burn his crap on fire, but you need to do something and take a stand. Lock him out of the house, and keep him away. Otherwise he's gonna view you as weak and think he can keep walking all over you. He confuses you taking this well, as being a pushover (i'm not saying that you are.. but its fueling his fire). You need to give him a reaction that you aren't gonna take his crap, because in his mind.. you're taking it and taking it and taking it and he's enjoying every darn minute of it.

Also.. why are you doing his laundry? Don't do anything for him EVER again.. all he's done for you is damage you, belittle you, and may have psychologically harmed your daughter who now has to grow up without a father.. or with a father that belittled her mother, and left her for a 17 yr old. Screw him. he doesn't deserve your pity, your chores, or your time.

Sorry.. can you tell i'm P.O.ed.. he's a major jerk, and doens't deserve someone like you.. and I can tell you with 100% certainty that he'll keep on hurting you until you make it stop and give him a reason not to. Kick him where it hurts before he kicks you! (figuratively.. not literally).

Also.. in regards to the you are bad in bed comment.. I agree with Shell.. tell him "if you had a bigger you know what and actually KNEW how to use it maybe I'd actually enjoy sleeping with you. Too bad for it was really me that was suffering all these years from a man with NO SKILLS aka YOU. Its hard not to just lay there when you didn't know how to use it."

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1558 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 45008

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review