Carol

nós somos o que nós somos e o descanso é merda

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: The game has changed. new
      #268800 - 06/11/06 11:10 AM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

Oh Shannon, I am so sorry he keeps upping the stakes like this. I think you are making all the right decisions, and everyone else has given you good advice.. I just wanted to chime in with my support and to say that you and your daughter are in my thoughts.
**hugs**
Steph

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

ugh new
      #268849 - 06/11/06 04:05 PM
ChristineM

Reged: 05/31/04
Loc: soCal

I don't know what to say, Shannon, other than "I'm sorry!" There's nothing you can do to stop him, so I guess you'll just have to reiterate how important it is for Kayleigh not to be confused and then hope that he will act appropriately.

It just sucks!!!

--------------------
Christine

Those who can do; those who want it done better teach.

Re: ugh new
      #268864 - 06/12/06 10:07 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

I'm so sorry Shannon. I agree though, its time to get tough. Change the locks on the doors, whatever you need to do but you do not leave! Be sure to document all of this because you will need it for court. He will be made to pay child support which should help cover the cost of daycare. Hugs and love!!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Re: The game has changed. new
      #268868 - 06/12/06 10:39 AM
asianrei

Reged: 05/19/06
Loc: Flordia

What is wrong with these Canadian men. They left their perfect good looking wives and gorgeous kids.

Maybe it is a Canadian thing....

--------------------
Had my IBS since 2001 after 9/11

He doens't care new
      #268938 - 06/12/06 02:19 PM
_Willow

Reged: 04/06/05
Loc: Canada.

and he will subject our daughter to this regardless of what I feel, and I don't have a legal leg to stand on. By the time these papers are filed she'll be 18 and legally nobody can say anything. He's sleeping with her now, he's admitted. And I just did his laundry. OMIGOD.

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

Why are you doing his laundry?!?!-nt new
      #268947 - 06/12/06 02:46 PM
epa_ginger

Reged: 02/23/05
Loc: Chicago, IL

--------------------

I'd be burning his clothes if I were you!! n/t new
      #268948 - 06/12/06 02:46 PM
Natalie1985

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: UK - Leeds for uni, Merseyside for home!

--------------------
Natalie

Have you ever seen "Fried Green Tomatoes?" There's some killin' grillin' in that movie. *nt new
      #268962 - 06/12/06 03:19 PM
hohoyumyum

Reged: 05/28/03
Loc: SacTown, CA

--------------------
If you're not dead, you've still got time.

courts wont give you stuff unless you ask... new
      #268971 - 06/12/06 03:46 PM
Lyndsey

Reged: 02/16/05
Loc: Bay Area, CA

ask for full custody, if you don't, at least you know you tried, i know here, you have to go through mediation first, then if you can't resolve anything, then you have to go to court. i don't know how it is over there. look strong, but not overbareing...don't talk down about him too much in the meidation/court...you have to prove that your daughter is better with you....keep in mind it's both your daughter, so regaurd to her as "our daughter" he'll probably pull the "she doens't want me in her life" or something, or you are trying to get back at him...just keep saying you want your guys' daughter's best interest in mind, and thats all you care about. that's the most important.

it's disgusting that your husband is sleeping with the girl now...but obviously he doens't want to repair what you guys have, so i say f*ck em....unfortunatly , that is too easy for me to say...i'll say screw you to anyone that doens't want me...which makes fights with me kinda bad...because i always end up acting like i can do better, or don't need you at all..which puts it into dangerous zones...but work on yourself, and your daughter, and when he has time with your daughter, go out with friends, get a drink (a drink...not drinks..lol) see a movie, when the battle between my daughter's father and i started i was a wreck, our situation was really different, he wasn't around for about 2 years, then slammed me with wanting 50% custody...idiot, anyway...i was a mess because i was use to having her around so much, slowly i started going out with friends, i joined a gym, i eventually started to work at as a personal trainer, met a whole bunch of people who really reminded me of a good person i am...and i met mike...we've had difficulties in the past, but we've been working on them...but my crazy road, became a little less windey, and more smooth. It was hard as hell at first to let go of the anger toward her father...i still hate him...and the guilt of a "single mom" though i'm married, and everything, it's still not the "ideal" life i wanted to give my daughter. but they know early whats bad and whats good..etc..and she's so mommy's little girl...she hardly sees her dad, his mom takes care of her during visits, which sickens me that he doen'st really step up....but she knows whats ghetto and blah and whats good

best of luck to you girl sorry you have to deal with it though

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 254 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 11990

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review