All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Thank you...good advice. new
      #268548 - 06/09/06 05:43 PM
_Willow

Reged: 04/06/05
Loc: Canada.

You sound like a Christian...a good Christian friend of mine just bought me the book the DNA of relationships, and it's really a great read so far. It says a lot about getting to the place of loving yourself,and who GOD made you to be, and then working on relaitonships. I can honestly say I'm foggy on who I really am. i'm working on it though.

I can tell you with every bone in my body, and with absolute faith, that I do not worry about my daughter around her daddy. I am very sensitive to hunches, almost to a psychic degree, and have NEVER ONCE worried or questioned that he'd do the best for her no matter what. That's the reason I chose to ahve children with him.

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Consider us your lean-to!!!! new
      #268549 - 06/09/06 05:46 PM
_Willow

Thank you so much Alicia. You are really making me feel stronger than I thought I was!!

Thank you for letting me lean and for your endless compassion. You are such a gem!

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

Edited by Tuff Cookie (06/09/06 05:52 PM)

Shannon new
      #268590 - 06/09/06 09:11 PM
hohoyumyum

Reged: 05/28/03
Loc: SacTown, CA

What a hard time for you and your daughter. I think it says a lot about you that even with how bad things are you still know exactly what is good about him. Many people end up blinded by anger rather than love. Being blinded by love isn't so bad for a while. Sometimes you need to hold on just a little longer until your ready to let go completely because you know that when you do let go, you can never hold on again. I think that if you can stand on your own and fully acccept what he has done and still have enough compassion to remember the good things that drew you to him to begin with, then you're a better person than many. Most people would only be angry and hurt. You must have an awful big heart. I'm not very surprised to see you defend him either, but, I also see that while you are clear on what his positive points are, you are also very clear on what the negatives are. You aren't defending the things he's done, only clearing up what might have been assumed. I hope that you can continue to see both sides while staying on course and not allowing him to toy with you in any way. Breath deep, and take a day at a time (not that more than a day at a time is an option, really ), stay focused, and you'll be okay in the end.

--------------------
If you're not dead, you've still got time.

Re: Shannon new
      #268594 - 06/09/06 09:35 PM
_Willow

Thank you! That was so sweet of you and you hit the nail on the head about the person I'm being and the person i want to be. yes, letting go might be forever, that's why it's so hard to say yes to it completely.

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

Re: Consider us your lean-to!!!! new
      #268675 - 06/10/06 03:46 PM
Yoda (formerly Hans)

Reged: 01/22/03
Loc: Canada

It goes both ways, darling. You're my hero!!!
Bets off with EX for bringing the teeney to lunch. DISGUSTING. Document it - for legal purposes. Dates, times, locations.

--------------------
Formerly HanSolo. IBS, OCD, Bipolar, PTSD times 3.

Thank you, I shall. new
      #268685 - 06/10/06 04:07 PM
_Willow

LOL I just accidentally took the password off the side of his computer. he's going to be mad but I honestly didn't know I could. I was just farting aorund. now I know that I can and nothing is sacred on this computer anymore.

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1099 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 5450

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review