All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
Re: You just wouldn't believe what's happened over the past few days... (VERY long post) new
      #267511 - 06/04/06 08:46 AM
Gracie

Reged: 11/25/05

She really needs to leave this guy and find someone who really loves her. How can she ever trust him again?

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Unbelievable new
      #267550 - 06/04/06 02:03 PM
ChristineM

Reged: 05/31/04
Loc: soCal

I hope this guy gets the psychological treatment he so clearly needs. That is so awful and unfunny and horrifying!

--------------------
Christine

Those who can do; those who want it done better teach.

Re: You just wouldn't believe what's happened over the past few days... (VERY long post) new
      #267556 - 06/04/06 02:34 PM
JanC1955

Reged: 05/18/06
Loc: Northern Nevada

Hello,

Wow ... what a mess. I have to agree with the majority here that the man should be avoided, and I'm going to up the ante just a bit.

As I was reading your post and contemplating Adrian's behavior, I was reminded of a couple recent news stories about men who did something heinous ... men whose behavior on many levels mirrored Adrian's in terms of living sort of a double life.

The first fellow I thought of was from Utah ... his name was Mark something, and he confessed to murdering his wife and throwing her body in a landfill. Turns out "Mark" was lying like a rug about all sorts of things, for YEARS, prior to killing his wife. It seems that the more she began to discover about all his lies, the more danger she put herself in.

The second story I was reminded of is more recent and involves a man from Britain who was living here in the Boston area, I think, with his wife and their baby. He did them both in, and again, it turns out that he was leading a shadow existence behind the scenes.

I don't mean to sound alarmist (which surely I do, and for which I apologize), but I swear it was those two stories I thought of right away as I read your post. I hope "C" steers way clear of Adrian. I hope that Adrian does seek serious help, but my concern is much more for "C" than him at this point.

Good luck with all this. Like I said ... what a mess.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1320 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 7977

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review