All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Just to let you all know....
      #266595 - 05/31/06 07:06 AM
Natalie1985

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: UK - Leeds for uni, Merseyside for home!

That I am ok...having been through one of the most traumatic weekends of my life...I feel a bit funny posting ALL the details of what happened with my friends pregnancy situation, though I could also use some advice...so if anyone is interested to know about it...email me and I will forward the email that I am planning to send to Caroline(thanks again for all ur support) to fill you in. Some of the stuff may be too upsetting or controversial for everyone to read thats why I thought Id give the option to decide if you wanted to know or not...I know so many of you have been such a great support to me that you might want to know whats happened.

I have briefly read some posts....just wanted to say HUGE HUGS to Shannon...stay strong...I think you are coping amazingly with all of this.

Caroline..I heard about some allergic reaction...but didnt read everything...so hope everything is ok now And well done on making it to the shops....so proud of u!!

Sinead...WELL DONE on ur run...fabulous job...hope alls well!

Jo...hope ur ok...thanks for your text...sorry to hear you're not so great at the minute...hope things improve soon.

Nelly...hope you're enjoying the trip!

Michelle...hope you're hands are a bit better...and that everythings going ok.

Anybody else that I cant think of off the top of my head or havent read your posts yet....lots of HUGS AND SUPPORT coming your way!!

OH AND I DIDNT FORGET....MOST IMPORTANTLY....TINA I HAVE NOT FORGOTTON ABOUT THE HEN PARTY....HAVE HARDLY BREATHED ALL WEEK....WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE IS UP FOR IT 2MORO EVE...THATS 9/10PM ISH BRITISH TIME....AND 4/5ISH AMERICAN TIME..DEPENDING WHERE U ARE...IF NOT...FRI?? OR SAT??? I KNOW THATS WHEN MOST ARE BUSY SO THOUGHT 2MORO MITE BE BEST...IF NOT...MON?? HAVE A VOTE ON WHATS BEST AND WILL CHECK THIS IN THE MORNING!!!!

HUGS TO ALL!!

(((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))

--------------------
Natalie

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Just to let you all know.... new
      #266627 - 05/31/06 09:24 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Hey Nat, sorry to hear things have been so crazy. I've been through 3 D&C's for my miscarriages which is similair to what your friend went through so if you/she needs any medical advance on the physical healing or whatever, just email me. Hang in there! Love and hugs!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

#266636 - 05/31/06 09:41 AM
pinkprincess

Reged: 08/17/05
Loc: Manchester, u.k

Hey chicky if you want to email me then feel free, i will try and offer some advise and it might just be nice to chat. i was worried that you weren`t ok but glad you are back online. How does that hen party thing work?
jo x

--------------------
http://www.myspace.com/jo_elsmere

#266639 - 05/31/06 09:49 AM
Blondie13

Reged: 02/28/06
Loc: Sheffield, England

Nat - thanks for your email earlier, just glad you're ok. No probs helping you out with it - as I've been there myself I'm just happy the experience has gone on to help someone else deal with it, and hopefully make it a bit easier for you too. Big hugs darlin!

Jo - I've set up a chat room just for Tina's hen party, we'll post the link just before the hen party's due to start. (Me, Sinead and Nat tested it a couple of nights last week - I'm so glad 'cause I'm now confident it works as it should! ) Should be great for all of us who can't be there to celebrate in person!

--------------------
http://ibsblondie13.blogspot.com/

#266655 - 05/31/06 10:51 AM
bamagirl

Reged: 04/02/04
Loc: Alabama

I'm so sorry you had to go through all of that! I hope each of you will be able to cope. If you need me, feel free to contact me! I've been praying for all of you!

--------------------
God is Faithful!

#266710 - 05/31/06 01:28 PM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

Oh, I'm so sorry Nat.

(((hugs)))

#266869 - 06/01/06 03:17 AM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

send me that email Nat.
I send you a LONNNNGG one the other night with all my news. Send to dna or gmail or you work, but if sending to work I can send to hotmail but can't receive so you'd need to send from another account if you have one...I'll send you a hotmail with my work address so you'll have it.

Hang in there honey,

--------------------
S.

Hmm thats strange... new
      #266872 - 06/01/06 04:36 AM
Natalie1985

I never got your email...Ive checked my mailbox and I cant see one...hmm...if u saved it send it again...if not dont worry...I will email you all with my update later on this afternoon/evening. Just popping out to get some bits in town.

--------------------
Natalie

have you gotten 2 emails from me lately? -nt new
      #266874 - 06/01/06 04:39 AM

Unregistered

Hey Brit....yes I have.... new
      #266877 - 06/01/06 04:46 AM
Natalie1985

so sorry I havent got back to you yet....you will have my big update before the end of the day!! Have only been able to nip onto the computer very quickly since last fri so am back to normal pretty much from today! Can't wait to chat soon....are you free to be online for tinas online hen party at 5pm your time....well...its 10pm british time...I dont know how you work out the time where you are?? Im guessing you can google it....would love to chat...Ive missed out AIM conversations...I havent downloaded that on my new comp....I really should!

--------------------
Natalie

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 665 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1916

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review