All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Some more news about me and my husband....
      #264347 - 05/19/06 11:01 AM
_Willow

Reged: 04/06/05
Loc: Canada.

Hi everyone.

I got an e-mail from his best friend last night, and he, me and Trevor's mom agree that Trevor is very stressed out by the restaurant and the stresses it's putting on him. When he doesn't have good business, like during oilers games, he doesn't get a bonus that month. He loves the industry and is therefore not giving up on it. I've never asked him to-I love the industry myself! Of course waiting for me to get a teaching job adds to that stress because I can't help him pay our bills, as I have so much debt from university etc.

So, in that he signed another year lease on our townhouse with me and is staying until things get better for us money wise, in that he told his mom " Probably not" when she asked if we'd stay together, and in that he says he does still love me and lets me give him as many hugs per diem, and isn't running off, but spending time with us, I believe there's HOPE.

I know there's no other girl. His family is super close to me, and I am good friends with a few of his coworkers. It would have leaked by now, as he never goes out, he has no real friends and we have no mutual friends really. There's nobody for him to cheat with, and there's no time for him to do it. He's never not come home, he's never had any sign, and trust me, I am VERY aware of the signs because my dad was a cheater and I dated a cheater.

Anyhow, I'm very hopeful, and am going to work at being a happy Shannon. He says there's nothing specific other than, yes, a lacking sex life(but that's been both our faults-I don't initiate and he doesn't often) but I think that's an easy one to overcome.

And oh, my in-love love is very back for him.

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Glad to hear that.... new
      #264358 - 05/19/06 11:25 AM
Natalie1985

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: UK - Leeds for uni, Merseyside for home!

there is hope....I really hope things work out for you shannon....must be an aweful thing for you to be going through...stay stong and we're always here to listen....keep us posted....keeping you in my thoughts.....

--------------------
Natalie

Re: Some more news about me and my husband.... new
      #264360 - 05/19/06 11:27 AM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

Well this sounds hopeful.

Ok, go to a sexy lingerie store and buy something naughty. Then get a babysitter and reignite your love life. It couldn't hurt.

Maybe he's going through an early mid-life crisis?

Re: Glad to hear that.... new
      #264411 - 05/19/06 04:12 PM
_Willow

Thank you so much Natalie. I know he's not up for talking about it but still, if there's enough love on this side, and there's still love in his heart for me, there's always hope.

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

ha ha new
      #264414 - 05/19/06 04:13 PM
_Willow

He's definitely going through an early midlife crisis!!

He's not into lingerie, dammit, but I am working on the losing weight thing-hardly eating, and when I do I'm on the D side right now, and on top of that, I'm being really careful what and how much goes in my mouth.

I'm going to give him a little time and space, as he needs-that's OK, he does need that...but I'm definitely not giving up hope.

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

Sounds like good news!! -nt- new
      #264443 - 05/19/06 09:32 PM
Double J

Reged: 03/09/06
Loc: High Rocky Mountains ibs-d

--------------------
Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, “I will try again tomorrow”. Mary Anne Radmacher

Re: Sounds positive, hang in there! Sending lots of hugs your way, stay strong & keep smiling nt new
      #264461 - 05/20/06 03:06 AM
Blondie13

Reged: 02/28/06
Loc: Sheffield, England

--------------------
http://ibsblondie13.blogspot.com/

Re: ha ha new
      #264495 - 05/20/06 09:40 AM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

Not into lingerie. Hmmm... Ok.

Wel we all think you're SUPER so he must know that you are too. He'd be dumb to let you go! He better know that!

Don't starve yourself though. Men like curves.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 2903 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2079

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review