All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
Where in the world?
      #26246 - 11/10/03 06:29 AM
Snow for Sarala

Reged: 03/12/03
Loc: West Coast, USA

If you could go anywhere in the world that you've never been before...where would you go and why?

I would go to Norway! I've always wanted to go ever since my philosophy professor in college told our class about it...and have you seen the pictures? The scenery is GORGEOUS! Plus, I'd really like to see a troll... I have also heard the hospitality is phenomenal...I could just go on and on!

My grandmother was going to take me anywhere I wanted to go in the world after college...but I got married instead (definately the right choice...but I'd still like to see Norway!)

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Where in the world? new
      #26266 - 11/10/03 08:39 AM
Jennifer Rose

Reged: 04/02/03
Loc: Fremont, CA

It's a tie between Europe and Australia. I'd mainly just like to get off this continent to visit somewhere.

--------------------
- Jennifer

#26268 - 11/10/03 08:42 AM
Nugget

Reged: 02/10/03

I'd like to go to Australia...I love to hear them talk.

#26274 - 11/10/03 09:12 AM
Lana_Marie

Reged: 01/31/03
Loc: Saskatchewan. Canada

I have to agree Nugget - Aussie have the best accents ever. There was this guy who would come around at my old job and he sold siding.

I told my boss: "I am considering cladding the inside of my apartment - just so I could stand around and chat with him" I find those accents incredibly sexy!! Don't know why...guess I'm strange LOL

Where would I travel?

Hmmm - that's a tough one because I hate travelling...unless there is a purpose, like to visit friends or something. But I am not into vacations in places where I don't know anyone.

I would have to say Ireland though, just because from pictures it looks so beautiful!

--------------------
Lana_Marie
Proud Mommy to Bentley Taylor
Born May 12, 2004 9lbs, 3oz

#26281 - 11/10/03 09:38 AM
torbetta

Reged: 01/24/03
Loc: New York

I would love to go to Australia and meet Kerri in person.

#26284 - 11/10/03 09:42 AM
Snow for Sarala

Reged: 03/12/03
Loc: West Coast, USA

Heidi,

I second that! That is SO SWEET of you!

I changed my mind...forget Norway...lets all go to an IBS convention in Australia...whaddya say?

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

#26401 - 11/10/03 02:40 PM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

Let's go travelling! Lana, Ireland is gorgeous and the people are sooo friendly. They really know how to party! It is a beautiful place.

Oz is another favourite place of mine, though I've only been to NSW. I'd love to go there with my fiance - he's never been and I've been twice. The flight from here is a killer tho. I stopped off in SF last time and that was cool - I loved the place and fell in love with sourdough bread (which you can't get over here )!

I'd really like to go to New Zealand. Everyone says it is so amazing and just incredibly beautiful - you guys seen the LOTR movies?

I'd also like to see more of the states. I've been to Florida, San Fran and Annapolis (which I adored). I'd really like to go to New England and also the Seattle area. Maybe Heather should host the IBS convention there - it's kinda half way between me and Kerrie!

#26433 - 11/10/03 05:04 PM
Kree

Reged: 10/08/03
Loc: Northern NY

Europe and Australia are tied for me, too! I've always wanted to go to Europe. Then I dated an Aussie a few years ago (yes, his accent was absolutely adorable!) and have wanted to visit Australia ever since. Maybe I'll get to both places someday!

--------------------
"Anyone can exercise, but this kind of lethargy takes real discipline." -Garfield

Come to Europe you guys! -nt new
      #26437 - 11/10/03 05:30 PM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

#26440 - 11/10/03 05:38 PM
*Melissa*

Reged: 02/22/03
Loc: ;

I've always wanted to go to Sicily to see where my great grandparents came from.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1928 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1617

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review