Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Nipple Rings new
      #260275 - 04/26/06 05:17 PM
Jennifer Rose

Reged: 04/02/03
Loc: Fremont, CA

Hey Kimm,

If this isn't too personal, did you notice that your nipples got WAY stretched out when you got your nipples pierced? My boyfriend has both of his pierced and I'm amazed at how stretched out they look as a result. On one side, it almost looks like he's got 3 regular-sized nipples squished together. I love his nipple piercings (and his tongue one!), but was just wondering if it's normal? Thanks!

--------------------
- Jennifer

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Nipple Rings new
      #260281 - 04/26/06 05:39 PM
Kimm

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I had my nipple ring for 7 years and my nipple didn't look stretched out at all. As soon as I took it out the hole closed up in a matter of a week and you can't even tell now that I had it pierced.

I've seen many nipple piercings and they all looked normal....my ex boyfriend had one of his pierced as well and it wasn't stretched out or anything....just looks like a nipple with a piece of jewelry in it!!!

Re: Nipple Rings new
      #260293 - 04/26/06 06:56 PM
Jennifer Rose

Reged: 04/02/03
Loc: Fremont, CA

Hmm.. that's wierd. Maybe I should ask the beau about it? I always assumed it was normal! Thanks, Kimm!

--------------------
- Jennifer

infections.. new
      #260317 - 04/26/06 09:45 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

I think thats one thing to be careful about.. a lot of girls get really bad infections due to belly button piercings and it just ends up looking red inflammed and pussing which is not exactly the sexy look most are going for.

I lucked out and mine has always been fine, and i've never had an infection, redness or pussing.. and I've had it for at least 7 years now. However, almost all of my friends have theirs pierced and about 50% of them had major problems, pain and infection with theirs. Most of them grin and beared it bc BB piercings were cool when I was in college.

I guess you'll never know until you try it.. I don't think there is any way to really know how bad the risk is until you get it done.

Also, mine didn't hurt too bad.. I thought it felt more like a yellow jacket sting at most.

--------------------

Re: doesn't every girl need to be a little trashy? new
      #260339 - 04/27/06 07:00 AM
AmandaPanda, J.D.

Reged: 04/26/04
Loc: New York, New York

Haha yup, this is the one my brother nabbed for me. Kind of funny -- we have been pretty serious since the first date. It's been 2 months now and neither of us ever even considered whether or not we were seeing other people. It was just like BOOM, relationship. He's just good and kind and smart, and good-looking. Goes to church, loves his family ... what else do I need? So yeah, things are good. We'll see where it goes!

Good luck with the piercing!

--------------------
Amanda

I live in the Big Apple, but I don't eat the skin

I agree, Kimm! new
      #260340 - 04/27/06 07:10 AM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

It;s nice to see you around again!

Small peice of advice... new
      #260364 - 04/27/06 08:15 AM
epa_ginger

Reged: 02/23/05
Loc: Chicago, IL

I didn't read what everyone else said so I may be repeating, but if you can, try to find a place where someone you know has gone. I have a tattoo, and I went where my friend got hers, and had no problem. Also, you can probably check health licenses and stuff like that with whoever deals with that in your town/state. I think most places these days, especially if they have been around for a while, are pretty sanitary. And if you go and it doesn't feel right...leave!

You are brave to get a belly ring! I never wanted to draw attention to that part of me, except for maybe one week when I went to Miami Beach with friends, and had worked out like a demon before the trip. I think that was my peak, and it's been downhill ever since, ha ha.

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1387 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1828

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review