All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Re: Wellness Food new
      #257677 - 04/11/06 06:49 PM
LittleLisa

Reged: 06/22/04
Loc: USA

Thanks Michelle! I just had him to the vet and she is baffled why he eats at 5:30pm, poops, then poops again at 4am. She said they always have stool in them but can't figure out why he's going at 4. I guess when he's a bit older he may be able to hold that 4am poop in until 6ish! Oh I hope! (cross my fingers!) I feed him Purina Large Breed Puppy Chow. Maybe, like you said, it's making him poop so much! Geez, I wish Dakota pooped at 7:30am and then not till 7:30pm! I'm envious! He's getting huge though. He gained 10lbs in 1mth. She was flabbergasted! He's growing correctly, just fast. He's 27lbs now and I'm so worried he's gonna just be too strong for me to handle. She reccomended that I take him to obedience classes when he's 5mths(he's only 3now).She said they are too distracted this young. I can't even remember when I took my other golden. It's been so long. He will be fixed in June and I think I'll start his classes in June too! Should be interesting!

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Ughhhhh.....he keeps eating his poop! new
      #257718 - 04/11/06 11:32 PM
AmandaM

Reged: 10/05/05

How cute is he!!! Too bad he's a poop-eater! Funny, my aunt and uncle have a golden retriever and when she was a puppy she ate her poop incessantly! It was so gross and no amount of scolding and discpline made her stop. My aunt finally told her vet and the vet gave her some pills to give the dog which made her poop taste horrid. It cured her of the nasty habit.

Re: Amanda new
      #257910 - 04/12/06 03:08 PM
LittleLisa

Reged: 06/22/04
Loc: USA

Well the vet didn't seem concerned YET. I'm hoping he grows out of it. It's icky!! My mom's golden ate his poop till he was older too. I hope I don't go through that!

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 3135 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1426

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review