All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Luke in his new glasses
      #256031 - 04/03/06 06:27 PM
ecmmbm

Reged: 02/23/03
Loc: North Carolina

Yep, Luke has glasses now. Check him out - the second shot is a "forced grin" but highlights the mouth full of holes. Too bad I don't know how to make a pic of a still-screen of video because in the video he makes the CUTEST expressions... but that exceeds my digital know-how. He is accepting them very well but wants to take them on and off constantly. I cannot tell yet how they help him with the focusing and especially reading since we just picked them up this afternoon.

--------------------
Take care,
Michelle
...the greatest of these is LOVE. (I Cor 13)

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

They are ADORABLE!!! new
      #256034 - 04/03/06 06:33 PM
Snow for Sarala

Reged: 03/12/03
Loc: West Coast, USA

They look like they were MADE for him!! how CUTE! how many did he try on before you got the right ones? They're perfect Michelle Thanks for sharing *hugs*

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

SEVERAL - and when we finally settled on these new
      #256039 - 04/03/06 06:37 PM
ecmmbm

Reged: 02/23/03
Loc: North Carolina

which by the way have a hint of neon green in the frame you can't really see here, when we finally settled on these he was devastated he couldn't take them home with him RIGHT THEN! So today he was thrilled to pick them up... just praying the novelty doesn't wear off.

--------------------
Take care,
Michelle
...the greatest of these is LOVE. (I Cor 13)

Re: SEVERAL - and when we finally settled on these new
      #256041 - 04/03/06 06:40 PM
Snow for Sarala

TOO CUTE! LOL I remmber when I got my 1st pair of glasses, I was like 9, and I smashed them in dance class! I was SO embarassed and I hated them! They were awful. now I love my glases. KIDS LOL

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

He's adorable... new
      #256047 - 04/03/06 06:53 PM
Sailing Away

Reged: 03/31/05

and mature looking. It is amazing how the kid glasses now look much nicer than when I was kid. I hated mine so much as a kid since they kept making me look younger no matter what style I chose. Now I miss them since my vision corrected.

You might want to get some of the cleaning cloths for glasses since it is going to be impossible to keep them clean since there will be lots of little finger prints. Just from what I remember.

-Michelle

Dance Class... new
      #256048 - 04/03/06 06:56 PM
Sailing Away

that's what I should have done! Would have gotten rid of those icky glasses quicker. Course in the 10 years I wore glasses I only went through 4 pairs, with two being really destroyed (even had to use tape on them).

Ahhh....nice to think back on the old days.

-Michelle

Re: Dance Class... new
      #256051 - 04/03/06 07:00 PM
Snow for Sarala

My poor parents must have spent a LOT on thoise things and I went and danced all over em'! They WERE awful though I remember one year I had this red pair of glasses and all the kids made fun of me for looking like Sally Jesse Raphael. THAT was the WORST! I still wont' wear red glasses (just got new glasses and I could have bought a pair of red glasses for a GREAT buy but I wouldn't do it cause they were red LOL). Funny things we remember!

I broke a pair too btw. I think I sat on them ROTFL Can you imagine? And that was an ACCIDENT!!! I think they were repairable though from what I remember....

LOL This is fun!

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

#256056 - 04/03/06 07:05 PM
Sailing Away

My first pair was this blue/green/grey marble pattern. I dropped them on the playground so many times that they finally got stepped on. My second pair was this pink color with a little red ruby like stone on the front sides. They weren't what I wanted since I wanted the blue ones but my parents liked the pink better...could be the reason I hate pink to this day. Course the next two pairs I really liked. Think that Mom donated those to the Lion's Club after I got out of them since they were in great shape. Finally learned to take care of them.

#256057 - 04/03/06 07:08 PM
Snow for Sarala

Too cute!!!! Kids know what they like...even though parents sometimes think they know better I also hated pink for the longest time cause my mom made me have a pink room when I wanted a blue one. Now I love pinkn and I feel like it's very femanine...but it took a LONG TIME for me to get over not getting my way LOL

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

Re: Luke in his new glasses
      #256065 - 04/03/06 07:27 PM

Unregistered

He looks so cute! Ahh I remember when I first got glasses in the third grade. I used to wear fake ones for fun before that with my friends thinking they looked so cool

He'll love this picture one day!

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1312 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1607

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review