Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
He's adorable, you proud momma you!-nt new
      #252728 - 03/17/06 12:17 PM
Augie

Reged: 10/27/04
Loc: Illinois

--------------------
~ Beth
Constipation, pain prodominent,cramps, spasms and bloat!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Come on over Tina! new
      #252821 - 03/17/06 06:03 PM
LittleLisa

Reged: 06/22/04
Loc: USA

I'll let you puppy sit for a day. I just need a loooonnng nap that's all then I'll feel better! He'll wear ya out and then look at you with his sad face....melts ya!

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

Re: Coins in the can. new
      #252823 - 03/17/06 06:09 PM
LittleLisa

My mom did that with her dogs. I think I kinda remember doing it with our first Golden Retriever. I think I'm going to do it again. He's driving me crazy with picking up and chewing the mulch on the flower beds! I swear the soul of our last Golden is in Dakota now. Reilly our other dog ate the mulch like there was no tomorrow. Actually ate so much of it that he got splinters down his throat. He was a mess. Needed antibiotics and all. Please don't let this puppy be like that

Thanks for the reminder of the tip. I will try it tomorrow. I'm sure it will work cause he's a big sissy when it comes to loud, unusual things

P.S. My sister's Bull Mastif was named Sadie! Such a cute name.

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

Re: TV vacuum commercial... new
      #252824 - 03/17/06 06:12 PM
LittleLisa

Oh I know what one you are talking about now. Had to think about it. The one where the puppy makes the mess knocking over the plant? Actually I think there are several puppies if I'm thinking of the same one...Can you imagine having that many? The breeder had 6 left as of last week. Her house was nuts!

Someone told me he looks like that puppy that is at camp and writing a letter home. I think it's for flees or something like that. Ever see that one?

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

Re: Tooooo CUTE!!! new
      #252825 - 03/17/06 06:13 PM
LittleLisa

Thanks Alyson. I'm trying to keep up with the pics. I don't even have a moment to file my nails with this little bugger. I'll try to take at least one a week I don't want to overwhelm everyone with doggie pics though!

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

Re: Michele new
      #252826 - 03/17/06 06:17 PM
LittleLisa

He's just like your little guy. I'd never be able to get mad at Harley either! He's too sweet too! What bow does he have in this week? That is simply precious that you have so many for him.

Did I tell you that hubby wanted to name him Harley? He wants a real Harley in the worse way. We can't really afford for him to get one right now so all he can do is look at them on Ebay. Someday he will get one. Also, ya know how when you register pure breeds with the AKC? Well they usually have 3 names. So far we've come up with Dakota Harley ______(something). Stuck on the last name. Maybe Boy?

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

Re: Dakota is sooooooo cute........ new
      #252827 - 03/17/06 06:25 PM
LittleLisa

Hi Barbie!

The puppy stage is cute but not fun! I kinda can't wait until he turns into a dog. They are sooooo much easier.

He's the lightest of the litter. The daddy Golden actually has some English Blond in him and passes it down to one pup in each litter that he's studded for. The mommy is more reddish. They are both just the best behaved dogs. I think we picked a good one! The breeder said that whatever the color of his ears are now is what color he'll be. He'll be very light. Almost like a yellow lab. I picked him because I wanted another dog that didn't look like Reilly. I wanted him to be different so I wouldn't compare so much. (hard to do! I bet you still do it too!)

As far as how big he's gonna be the vet kept saying OMG, OMG, he's huge. He was 9lbs at 6 weeks and at 9weeks he was 18.4lbs. Doubled in 3 weeks!!!! I want him big but not overpowering. That's why as soon as he's fixed, we will start obedience school!

I'll give Dakota a smooch for ya if you give Annie a smooch for me! I bet you kiss her as much as I kiss Dakota. I can't help it

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

Re: Thanks Beth!! -nt- new
      #252828 - 03/17/06 06:25 PM
LittleLisa

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

Re: Thanks Ash! Wanna come puppy sit too?! -nt- new
      #252829 - 03/17/06 06:26 PM
LittleLisa

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

Re: Ginger! new
      #252831 - 03/17/06 06:36 PM
LittleLisa

Thanks for the words of encouragement! I know we have several more weeks of sleepless nights. I totally understand how you could have a nervous breakdown over it. I feel like crying sometimes when he gets up 3 times a night. I just wanna sleep . Each week though should get better. I think the older he gets the better his bladder will get and his pooping schedule will develop. It's kinda started to already.

I keep reminding myself that this phase will pass and that it's easier than having a baby! They are potty trained much faster than kids! That you will soon see! How are you feeling these days? Your new hair looks adorable. I think when you are pregnant you sometimes need to do things like that for yourself to remind yourself that you are still you even though your body is all out of sorts and everything is about the baby right now! Keep pampering yourself with little things like that. It's good for ya!

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 2715 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1559

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review