Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
Total SWOON! new
      #246857 - 02/16/06 05:02 PM
Nelly

Reged: 08/06/04
Loc: Within stray mortar fire of DC

Quote:

...put it on me, and lifted my hair out from inside my collar and laid it on my back. I literally almost fell down.

AWESOME. I literally read excerpts of this whole post to my BF!!!! (Especially the face kissing with hands, LOVE THAT! )

You know, I've dated guys like this too, who all at once are super into me, then balk about religion. It's total cop out cos they know exactly what their beef is at the beginning! I've had a lot of abrupt make-out stops like the one you described too! Men. *rolling eyes* I was afraid you were going to say he was gay! Too few good ones out there!

~nelly~

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Update -- long (like lunchbreak long) new
      #246875 - 02/16/06 06:53 PM
TommyNY

Reged: 04/29/04

You're doing the right thing by seeing that other dude while you are seeing this guy. After being in such a LT relationship as you were in, you don't want to get sucked into something quickly. Based on what you've stated, I am not sure if it is religion that is such a huge problem for this guy. I think he may be using that as an excuse for something. For what? I can speculate but what good would that do? Just be wary is all I am saying and keep your eyes and ears open. And remember to follow your instincts. Good luck!

--------------------

Stories like this.... new
      #246877 - 02/16/06 07:15 PM
poochibelly

Reged: 04/27/05

make me glad that I have been married 8 million years!

It sounds like a wonderful date and I am so thankful you had fun! Men I was never able to figure out when I was in my twenties and sometimes (at 42 years of age) still think I have much to learn!

I would take things one day at a time...and see where the journey leads. Being a woman of faith, a couple of conversations with God asking His advice wouldn't be a bad idea!

--------------------
Have a blessed day!...Rachel
stable and sooooooo thankful!
I have IBS but it doesn't have me!

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 2699 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2918

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review