Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Nel and Christy...
      #240778 - 01/23/06 10:28 AM
mindyj

Reged: 05/14/04
Loc: Northern Virginia

Hi girls!
Nel - I think you're online right now. Did you get my text message on Saturday night? I meant to call you yesterday, but I had stayed home to work on an application for a position at the State Department and it took FOREVER!!! That was why I couldn't come to have lunch with you guys in the first place. This application is due next week and it has six KSA things (government application type essays) and so that took awhile. There's no way I would have finished it with a drive to Silver Spring and back! But I hope you girls had a good time! I hope you're feeling better about the upcoming appointment! We should talk about that before you go though.
Christy - I havn't seen you posting as much (I havn't been posting much either though...) but I hope you're doing alright!
Read my other post (I'm gonna write it next) on my B12 shot - great results!!!

Sorry I missed you girls - we'll have to plan something once Nelly gets back and I'll try harder to get there!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Mindy new
      #240790 - 01/23/06 10:52 AM
Tissy

Reged: 07/15/04
Loc: Baltimore, MD

I haven't been posting alot because for the last 2 months I have been SOOOOOO exhausted. I sit at work trying to stay awake and so tired I actually feel like I want to cry. I fall asleep at the wheel on the way to and from work. I haven't actually been real achey for a couple weeks but that unfortunately started again yesterday and by this morning I was limping down the steps my legs hurt so bad.

I have read a couple of your posts and I am so sorry you have not been feeling good lately. Hopefully this B12 shot did you good, I am about to read that post now. You really are a strong lady dealing with Crohns and I admire you. Keep your chin up.

And definitely let's all get together again soon!

Christie

--------------------
Christie
~Hoping and Praying for Sleep!~

Min and Tis! new
      #240803 - 01/23/06 11:04 AM
Nelly

Reged: 08/06/04
Loc: Within stray mortar fire of DC

Mindy, I just wrote you back an email! I had a good time with Tissy catching up and wailing against the woes of fibro. It feels so affirming to talk with people who UNDERSTANDS. We talked for a while, all the while sneeking fiber into our drinks and popping imodium. I always get a kick out of someone else doing exactly what I'm doing at the table (including jumping our legs up and down under the table, LOL!).

Now I definitely want a B12 shot! Those B vitamines really tear up my gut when I take them orally...! I could use the benefit without all the discomfort and pain!

Tissy, I hope your DH wasn't too mad that I'd kept you out so late! The sun was almost set by the time I made it back! BF was picking my brain about what possibly I could have been talking about for 3 hours, tee heee!

After I get back from PA, we should really try to meet again, the three of us. I hope I'll have good news to tell when I return!

~nelly~

Nelly new
      #240819 - 01/23/06 11:25 AM
Tissy

Reged: 07/15/04
Loc: Baltimore, MD

My DH was watching football he didn't even notice I was gone. And he was probably happy that I was sharing all my woes, aches and pains with someone else for once. He is very supportive but I am sure he gets tired of hearing it sometimes.

I was surprised yesterday when I looked at my cellphone and 3 hours had past. I can talk a blue streak though! LOL! Hope your BF wasn't upset I kept you so long! We will definitely have to get together agian soon.

And I am all about check into this B12 shot, I NEED energy.

Christie

--------------------
Christie
~Hoping and Praying for Sleep!~

Re: Nelly new
      #240823 - 01/23/06 11:31 AM
Nelly

Reged: 08/06/04
Loc: Within stray mortar fire of DC

BF was just happy I was out of the house for a while, I think. But I can't believe your DH didn't even notice you were gone! Men are so funny sometimes.

We should have one of those botox parties, only with B12 shots, LOL! What would they say if we pulled out syringes at a restaurant!

~nelly~

Re: Min and Tis! new
      #241005 - 01/24/06 07:19 AM
mindyj

Reged: 05/14/04
Loc: Northern Virginia

Even though I still missed you guys, I'm glad you two could have some time to talk about the whole fibro thing. Thank goodness that's one syndrome that is not included on my list! I'm sure it was great for you guys to commisserate! I also KNOW I wouldn't have had that much time on Sunday, so we should plan something else on a day that I'll have time for a visit to MD and lots of chatting time! Nel - we're anxious to hear how the PA appointment goes. Wishing you both much restorative sleep!
Min

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1291 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 517

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review