All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
I ate Chili's BabyBack Ribs !
      #24076 - 10/21/03 05:52 AM
ColbySD

Reged: 06/09/03
Loc: San Diego, Ca

On Saturday I did the forbidden...I ate Chili's Ribs. I usually stay away from meat altogether, but the commercial kept coming on (should have turned off the T.V.). I only ate 2 of the ribs (not much meat) some fries and the lovely apple cinnimon thingy. I will savor that memory and that BBQ taste for a long time. Today is Tuesday and all seems well (no bad effects). It gives me hopes to taste my favorite foods (bad bad foods) in the future. It was the first time since last November that I had eaten anything take-out (pizza doesn't count - that's delivery ).
Anywho I just wanted to share my wonderful experiance, I am soo excited

Colby

--------------------
There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.
--Bern Williams

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: I ate Chili's BabyBack Ribs ! new
      #24079 - 10/21/03 06:37 AM
BL

Reged: 06/01/03

Good for you! I hope you don't have a problem. I know what you mean about savoring every bite. Some people just take eating for granted.
I think I did the all-time stupidest thing last night, though. I crave Mexican food. We went to On the Border and I wanted some cheese enchiladas. I decided to go for it. I had those with guacamole, sour cream, rice and beans. Of course, I had a frozen margarita and chips (fried!) and salsa. I was in HEAVEN. I woke up in the middle of the night with my stomach feeling "funny," went back to sleep, and now I have horrible bloating and constipation. Can't imagine why! I enjoyed it so much. Wonder how long I will suffer. I think I'm a glutton for punishment!

Re: I ate Chili's BabyBack Ribs ! new
      #24224 - 10/23/03 09:04 AM
Kristen

Reged: 08/07/03
Loc: Barre, VT (Home): Syracuse, NY (School)

I am not going to lie, I also have been indugling in some forbidden foods. Luckily, I have not had any problems other than bloating. I couldn't help myself the other night when my roommates went to freindly's for ice cream. I went and had a cyclone with oreo cookies (I know, bad idea). However, I was soooo excited when I felt fine all night and the next day. Now granted, I looked like I was pregnant with twins, but there was no pain and it was SO worth it!
Kristen

Kristen, you are so bad! ----nt---- new
      #24242 - 10/23/03 11:07 AM
BL

Reged: 06/01/03

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 2257 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 910

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review