All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
lol! new
      #237565 - 01/11/06 09:15 AM
Cara4503

Reged: 03/20/04

That's what I've heard pretty much too Lyndsey - people gain the most weight with the first one.

I gained 60 pounds!!!!! And I definatley wasn't underweight to begin with.
But for the record - I lost 43 pounds in a week and a half after I delivered - so 43 pounds was mainly baby/placenta/water weight! I was very swollen by the end. I still have 17 pounds to go...kinda stuck. Hoping I can start working out next week!

--------------------
~Cara~

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

weight gain! new
      #237567 - 01/11/06 09:16 AM
StephS

Reged: 09/11/03

Well I weighed 104 with my first and gained 50 lbs. 115 with my second and gained 50lbs. And I was 108 with my last and gained 35. I lost all the weight with all of them and in fact was even smaller than when I started. So PLEASE don't worry about weight gain. It just happens. I know I could have done much better with my first two! I ate a bit to many sweets!! With my last I just ate better and was more active! I looked good with my last too!! So I would just eat right and stay active! And don't worry about the numbers!!! My baby will be 6 mo on the 19th and I have lost all the weight!!!!!

Congrats! I'm very happy for you! And you must visit babycenter they are wonderful. You can get weekley emails on your pregnancy and you can have a daily calander as well. I loved that place. Oh, and they also have birth clubs. Those are msg boards with PG women due the same month as you!

Enjoy this special time!

--------------------

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1296 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1998

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review