All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)
Dreading dr's appt tomorrow
      #237120 - 01/10/06 08:49 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

So, tomorrow I go back to see the perintologist (high risk obgyn) for a follow up to my surgery when I lost the twins. I imagine that they will probably have the autopsy results back on my little babies. I don't know if I should find out what sex they were. In a way I want to know and I'm afraid if I don't find out, I'll always wonder but just the thought of it is making me cry. I don't suspect that they will have found anything wrong with them as they know two of my other losses were healthy or chromosomally normal girls. The first one I lost wasn't tested because it was very early and they typically won't do that kind of testing on a first miscarriage. Just the thought of having to go sit in the office with all those pregnant women and knowing that I should be big as a house now and feeling my little ones moving around inside me has got me really upset. I guess I'm just having a really bad day today and I guess that still expected. I know what I should be thinking and I know how I should be dealing with the grief but sometimes I just get too tired to be positive and think my "acceptance" thoughts, sometimes I just want to scream "screw it all, I'm hurting, my babies are dead and I don't want to get over it. Life's not ok, I'm not ok and this REALLY sucks!" Wow, I guess I'm still a little angrier than I thought. I feel like I'm on a roller coaster. Sometimes, I play with Harley and feel that life is ok and things will be ok but than other times, I feel SO terrible, so sad and miserable and weak and lonely and angry at the world,at my body and the dr's. I try to stay "even" but I feel so up and down. I feel so overwhelmed with all the decisions and dr's appts and aches and pains.

I see my mom, how miserable she is and how bad she hurts after years of incurable Lymes disease, fibro and IBS along with a list of other things and I think to myself, is that what I'm going to be like in 10 years or 20 years? Is that what I have to look forward to?

Its all too much sometimes. It all seems too unfair sometimes. I try to be happy, I try to be a good person, I try to do the right things, see the right dr's, take care of myself. I get tired of trying so hard and never getting "rewarded" with feeling good or having a baby or being happy for more than a few hours at a time. Am I expecting too much out of life? Am I being selfish? Did I do something to deserve this misery.

Wow, I guess when I let it out, it all comes out, huh? I don't really expect any of you to have the answers but a few hugs might be nice! I don't really feel like I can vent like this to anyone else, except for my shrink and of course when I'm lying on the couch, I can't form the right words to express my feelings sometimes. For some reason, when I get typing here, it just comes out. I don't know what I'd do without all of you! Thanks, once again, for listening to my emotions. Sometimes, just typing in a furry like this and letting it all and then going back hours or days later and reading it, helps me to understand myself and understand the things I still need to work on and deal with. Not always sure HOW to work on things or deal with things but I guess knowing is half the battle, right?

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

((((((((((((((((hugs mich))))))))))))))) new
      #237124 - 01/10/06 09:01 AM
Lyndsey

Reged: 02/16/05
Loc: Bay Area, CA

michelle

you have every right to still be upset there is no time frame on the grieving process. and we all have times when you are thinking to youself are you freaking serious? what more to i have to take? but if you are spiritual, follow your prayers and the prayers sent out.

i think about you alot hoping you are doing ok. so i really really hope you are finding a little peace, even if it's a glimps now and then, it will come stronger, i'm sure.

take care, i send you many warm thoughts though
love
lyndsey

Re: Dreading dr's appt tomorrow new
      #237136 - 01/10/06 09:40 AM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

{{{hugs}}}

Sweetie, NO-ONE is expecting you to just get over your loss like that! You are being totally normal. Go hide under the duvet and scream and cry if you want to (hitting pillows sometimes helps too ). Totally normal. Can you call the docs and ask them to call your mobile if the doc is running behind-time so you don't have to be in the waiting room for any longer than you have to be? That has got to suck BIG-TIME.

If it's okay with you, I'll ask a wonderful woman called Cath from BYDLS to email you. She's in her fifties now and has Lupus and all sorts of CTD stuff. She was really ill when she had her 2 kids as she wasn't diagnosed till recently but she coped! She's an amazing woman. Us Spoonies (chronic debilitating illness sufferers) have ALOT to look forward to in life and all this cr*p can help us become even better people and make amazing friends. So do not despair sweetheart!

PS. Could you print out your "fury" posts and take them to your shrink? Or just make notes in between sessions of stuff you think of? If I don't make notes I never remember all the stuff I want to bring up.

BIG Hugs new
      #237137 - 01/10/06 09:41 AM
epa_ginger

Reged: 02/23/05
Loc: Chicago, IL

I think if you want to know the sex, you should ask. They are your babies, after all. And so what if you cry? you have that right! And I don't think the doctor will be shocked by that. It's a very emotional thing and there is no need to suppress your emotions.
I REALLY hope he has some medical answers for you, it seems like that's what you need most of all.
I know you feel like life is not ok, and you're still angry---and rightly so. I just want you to know that in the midst of your sadness and anger, you have still managed to really help me out a lot with my conception/pregnancy questions, and I think that's wonderful. I'm sure it's hard for you to think about, and I really do appreciate all the advice you give.

Ginger

--------------------

Re: BIG Hugs new
      #237140 - 01/10/06 09:47 AM
michele

Thanks Ginger! I'm glad I can help other people and I'm so happy (albiet a little jealous ) that you got pregnant so quickly! I'll have to expierence pregnancy through others right now, so please, keep posting and I'll expect to see belly pictures when you start showing!

It would be great to actually get some answers from the dr's but I guess I'm not really expecting any at this point. I'll let you know what they have to say tomorrow!

--------------------

#237141 - 01/10/06 09:47 AM
LittleLamb

Reged: 07/22/04
Loc: USA

Hi Michele -

Haven't been on the board for a while - we moved, husband started a new job and things have been really hectic.

I am so very upset about your situation. I was able to read the board here a few weeks ago very briefly, but I was on long enough to see that you were expecting - with twins, no less! My husband and I were elated and so very happy for you and Will.

I checked the board last night and I was devestated to see that you miscarried again. I am sad, angry and exasperated for you. My husband and I had been praying for you and when I told him he started to cry.

I am so very sorry that you are going through this. My husband and I had a miscarriage a few years ago and it is still very hard. Your sentiment of "screw it all, I'm hurting, my babies are dead and I don't want to get over it. Life's not ok, I'm not ok and this REALLY sucks!" mirrors how I still feel about it.

Sure, you get to the point where you keep on going, but I will be honest from my experience. I will always miss my baby. I think about her almost every day. I wonder what she looked like, what she would be doing now if she were here, what her little personality would be like....it is hard.

To be honest, I think that women are told too much to move on or get over it. We lost a child, for goodness sake. A little baby was inside of us and now it is gone. We had no control over what happened, but somehow we feel as if we are to blame.

This is just my perspective, but I feel that women need to feel that it is OK to miss their baby and not be labeled as "ineffective coping" or "prolonged grieving". As far as I can tell, I will miss my baby for the rest of my life. Will I go on? Yes. Will I experience joy in other areas of my life? Of course. Does life still hold promise and hope? Yes! But my husband and I are still so very sad about it. There is a hole in my heart that will never heal. And you know what? I think that is OK. I think the real danger is if we become emotionally numb and try to forget and shove those feelings deep down.

What we choose to do with our loss is what can make or break us. We can choose to let things 'make us bitter or better'. It sounds like you are doing a very good job at finding good outlets for your grief - counselor, Will, supportive friends, new puppy, etc.

My husband and I needed to keep on going, but we didn't want our baby to feel like we were forgetting her. So we did and continue to do some things to include her in our lives. For example, my husband and I are Catholic, so this impacts how we chose to deal with our loss. We buried our baby in the cemetery next to my great-great-grandparents. We remember each year the day she died and pray for her, and ask her to pray for us. We have hope that we will see her again in Heaven someday. When we can afford to do so, I plan on having a ring made with her what her birthstone would have been in it. Perhaps you and Will could agree on some way to find peace and meaning in your loss together?

We are very private people, but as we feel led, we share our story with others who have miscarried. My husband and I didn't know anyone who had miscarried at the time, and we felt so very alone. It would have helped to know someone who had so we could have talked. It brings us a little comfort to know that our loss could perhaps in time help others.

Michele - please don't feel that you have to 'be brave' or 'get over it'. Cry those tears! Scream, yell, get mad! Ask WHY? All of these are very valid and reasonable things to do. You babies were very precious. You loved them. You still do. That is OK! Love doesn't have to die when people do. Love lives on forever. That is what makes it so powerful.

I hope that you and Will in your own time can find a way to commemorate, celebrate or remember your babies' lives in a way that is helpful and meaningful to you both. Please know that we are thinking of you and Will and praying for better days ahead soon.

Love,

Little Lamb

#237142 - 01/10/06 09:53 AM
michele

Linz, wonderful idea about printing out these kinds of posts, duh, why didn't I think of it! Its funny how I really like talking with my shrink and feel that I can tell her everything but sometimes, I guess I just get a mental block when I'm in her office!

Yes, please feel free to pass my email out to anyone who might be good to talk to!

I also wanted to ask again about the magnesium stuff you take. I looked in the pharmacy and didn't see anything that was called magnesium. Is there a web site or someplace I can order what you take!

Luckily, my appt is at 8:30 tomorrow and I believe there are only 2 appts before me, so hopefully I won't be waiting long. If there are a lot of pregnant women in the waiting room, I'll definitely ask to be taken back to a room. They seem very understanding there and were great the last time I went in for a follow up. It just sucks knowing that I should be there for an baby exam instead of a surgery follow-up.

--------------------

Re: ((((((((((((((((hugs mich))))))))))))))) new
      #237143 - 01/10/06 09:53 AM
michele

Thanks Lyndsey! I appriciate the support! Good luck on your u/s today!

--------------------

Michele new
      #237146 - 01/10/06 09:57 AM
Nelly

Reged: 08/06/04
Loc: Within stray mortar fire of DC

I can't believe how awkward they make it for you, having to sit in a waiting room with prego ladies. Have they no shame?? How unbelievably uncompassionate. Like your day isn't hard enough. That really pisses me off! I hope today isn't too unbearable for you. You have a lot of strength, and you should get a medal for not kicking over chairs and tearing your hair out. You're not insane for wanting to do so, by the way, cos that's what I would feel like doing.

BIG HUGS to you, and I'm sending you mental cyber courage to deflect that bad stuff and whip through today!

{{{{{EXTRA HUGS}}}}}}

~nelly~

#237149 - 01/10/06 10:08 AM
michele

I'm so sorry for the loss of your daughter. But, you are right, there is a hole in my heart that isn't ever going to fully heel. I know too, that I will move on but sometimes its just so hard and I just feel like there is no justice. Why has my body let 5 healthy little babies die? I know that I can't control it, but yes, I still feel like its my fault. Like I let my babies down. I know my babies wouldn't want me to suffer and would want me to find peace and happiness but some days its so hard. I hate to sound so weak but I'm tired of being strong. I know I will never forget any of my babies. I plan on making a memorial in my garden this summer and I'm going to buy 5 little garden fairies and maybe have a stone engraved.

I feel like my grief is a wound that just won't scab over. That some days it doesn't hurt as much as other but then there are days like today where I feel pain and grief to my soul. I know there will be better days ahead and probably some more days like today. Its hard because I'm at work and have to at least try to pretend that I'm ok when I'm just not.

Thank you for sharing you story with me. I know it can be painful to remember but I do appreciate it. Its awful that so many people have had to suffer losses like this.

--------------------

Re: Michele new
      #237151 - 01/10/06 10:11 AM
michele

Thanks Nelly! Luckily my appt is ay 8:30 so hopefully I won't be subjected to too many pegnant bellies. I'm hoping this will be my last visit to that office as they are a practice for high risk pregnancies, and well, nope, I'm not pregnant so I hope I get the all clear tomorrow.

Keep the courage and hugs coming, I need them today girlfriend! Thanks!

--------------------

{{{{MORE HUGS!}}}} new
      #237160 - 01/10/06 10:22 AM
Nelly

Reged: 08/06/04
Loc: Within stray mortar fire of DC

I'll be thinking about you at 8:30! At 9:30 too, just in case I get the time difference wrong.

~nelly~

Hugs....Michele. There are no words are there?~nt~ new
      #237163 - 01/10/06 10:26 AM
poochibelly

Reged: 04/27/05

--------------------
Have a blessed day!...Rachel
stable and sooooooo thankful!
I have IBS but it doesn't have me!

#237167 - 01/10/06 10:28 AM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04
Loc: Michigan

I echo what Rachel said- There are no words. But you have every right to cry ,scream , rant and rave. No one can expect this pain to ever heal, maybe dull in time, but it will always be there. I am lucky to have Noah but I still grieve for the other 3 I have lost and I feel it fresh each time someone I know goes through the same painful thing. Just continue to know we are here for you and love you!!

HUGE hugs!!! Many prayers!!! Much love.... -nt- new
      #237173 - 01/10/06 10:33 AM
bamagirl

Reged: 04/02/04
Loc: Alabama

--------------------
God is Faithful!

#237187 - 01/10/06 10:47 AM
RobinR

Reged: 01/09/06

Dear Michelle. I read your email, probably not meant for me, see and all I just joined the board last night. Im hooked. I am just in awe at how thoughtful your are to have taken the time to welcome me and even answer my questions. I just wanted to send a warm hug from my way and let you know God has a plan for you. For all suffering there will be a happy ending someday. Sometimes hard to see at first but you will look back and realize there was a reason for all you have and are going through. You are a beautiful girl as I can tell by your picture. Sometimes it seems some people have it all by the smile in a picture. One never knows what is behind those eyes.Just wanted to send lots of hugs and blessings to you.

Michele.... new
      #237198 - 01/10/06 10:56 AM
Linz

For the Malic Relief Supplement, try the store locator on the web page

I'll PM Cath and ask her to email you.

Hugs & Prayers, Michele--n.t. new
      #237199 - 01/10/06 10:57 AM
Wind

Reged: 04/02/05

Re:((HUGS)), praying for ya, -nt- new
      #237207 - 01/10/06 11:20 AM
Kiwii

Reged: 09/27/05

--------------------
Kiwi
IBS-C

*big hugs* new
      #237213 - 01/10/06 11:36 AM
atomic rose

Reged: 06/01/04
Loc: Maine (IBS-A stable since July '05!)

I don't know what else to say, really, but you're always in my thoughts... and you definitely will be tomorrow!

As far as your therapist goes, why don't you print out what you just wrote and take it to her? Writing is excellent therapy all in itself, and I have a friend who's a psychologist who's encouraged me in the past - as a professional - to type like crazy, let everything out, print it out, and take it with me to my therapy sessions. Any therapist worth their salt won't mind you doing that - it will even be helpful, if you're finding it hard to form words "on the spot" in your approintments.

Just a thought.

*more hugs*

#237216 - 01/10/06 11:46 AM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

awww Michele! Stay strong, I'll keep you in my thoughts.

--------------------

michele, on grief... new
      #237236 - 01/10/06 12:33 PM
jaime g

Reged: 07/27/05
Loc: new york city

it is *perfectly okay* to still be grieving, angry, not okay. you don't need to force yourself to pretend to be alright all of the time. (i have a friend who's actually dealing with the opposite side of that, feeling guilty that he *isn't* grieving enough or properly, feeling wrong about being able to get on like he's okay.) of course, no answers, but hugs and love and support being sent your way. i'm not saying to get stuck in your grief, but it's really okay to still be upset, angry, hurt, and not over this - no one could expect you to be perfectly at peace with this now.

--------------------
jaime
ibs-a (mostly d) // vegetarian

#237238 - 01/10/06 12:44 PM
lalala

Reged: 02/14/05

Michele, I don't think you've done anything wrong. From what I've read, you come across as a very caring and thoughtful person. You don't have to be positive all the time. I haven't been in your situation, and I don't know you well, but I support what you're doing to get through this difficult time. I'm sending you hugs and positive thoughts for tomorrow.

Here. here Jaime! - nt new
      #237253 - 01/10/06 01:34 PM
Linz

#237270 - 01/10/06 02:06 PM
michele

Thanks Maria. I appreciate the hugs and support!

--------------------

Re: michele, on grief... new
      #237271 - 01/10/06 02:07 PM
michele

Thanks Jaimie. I know there will be good days and bad and being able to come here and vent has really helped me alot. Thanks for the hugs and support!

--------------------

Re: Thanks girls! new
      #237273 - 01/10/06 02:09 PM
michele

I did print out this post and will take it to my next shrink session! I'm sure she will agree its a good idea too! I'm running out of time so forgive me if I don't respond to everyone!

--------------------

#237278 - 01/10/06 02:18 PM
BL

Reged: 06/01/03

Michele, what you're feeling is perfectly normal. You have a right to be sad and angry. You can vent with us all you want. We're always hear to "listen" to you.

Wish I could give you a big hug right now.

Sending mega hugs, Michele! -nt- new
      #237304 - 01/10/06 03:00 PM
barbie

Reged: 04/22/04
Loc: Texas

--------------------

#237310 - 01/10/06 03:10 PM
mindyj

Reged: 05/14/04
Loc: Northern Virginia

Michelle,
No one expects you to up and feel better sweety. If they do then they're the one with the problem - not you. I'm so glad the boards are so helpful for you - I've also found sometimes that writing out all of my different medical dramas can be helpful - it somehow seems validated sometimes when you see it in words instead of just hearing it pour out of you in coversations in the doctors office that are gone as soon as you stop talking. It's good your appointment is early. I had a doc. appointment this morning too. I was the second appointment of the day and it was great that I didn't have to wait - I'll be hoping and praying you have the same luck tomorrow and also that you will feel comfort - cause I can't immagine how hard it all must be. Be strong Micnelle - we're all here for you.
Min

Aw, Michele! new
      #237336 - 01/10/06 04:18 PM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

Hi Michele,

I am so sorry. I think it is TOTALLY understandable that you are feeling this way about your appointment tomorrow, I think I would feel the exact same way!
And I think it is so normal to still get angry, and I think it's completely healthy and it does your body good to let it all out sometimes.

Anyway, you are right about not having any real "answers" but I can definitely offer some hugs!

**Major All Kinds of Hugs!!!**

--Steph

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

hugs, thoughts, prayers new
      #237437 - 01/10/06 08:35 PM
ChristineM

Reged: 05/31/04
Loc: soCal

Michele,

I truly hope the appointment offers more answers than angst. Take your time with grieving. What you have been through is traumatic, and there is no right or wrong way to respond.

Big, huge bear hugs coming your way.

--------------------
Christine

Those who can do; those who want it done better teach.

#237452 - 01/10/06 09:43 PM
EvilCats

Reged: 02/24/05

Although I am a stranger who does not post too much on the boards, I must say that it breaks my heart to read about your pain. My sister miscarried many years ago, and while I have awesome nieces and nephews, sometimes I wonder about the one that I never got to know.

I will keep you in my prayers. You definitely have some supportive friends here on the board.

Warmest regards,
EvilCats

Michele new
      #237478 - 01/11/06 05:50 AM
poochibelly

Reged: 04/27/05

The first baby I lost should be 21 years old right now and in my heart of hearts I think he was a boy though I will never know for sure. Knowing if the baby was a boy or girl for me would have made it easier to lay him to rest...if that makes any sense.

It was a long time before I was able to look at pregnant mommies and not be jealous...here these women were glowing and so happy to have a life within them and I was sending daggers at them because I was hurting so much.

To this day I remember the first mommy that I could look at and rejoice with her that she was pregnant. We had already adopted my daughter, she was 2 years old as a matter of fact and suddenly I was jealous no more.

I still long for another baby...my son was three years old when we adopted him so I had only one.

I share all of this with you to say that you are totally entitled to be angry...sad...totally PO'ed and such. Don't come down on yourself for feeling what may seem like irrational feelings because I assure you they are totally rational.

Walk through those feelings...the healing will come. Healing doesn't bring our babies back...I have lost at least three but we get by.

Harley is a great start....I am still waiting for a picture of him in his jacket .

I so wish I could come see you and just hug you or sit in the middle of the floor and cry with you. I cry real good and you know I understand.

There are no words...so I am not sure why I just shared all of this but my prayer is that something I said blesses you.

--------------------
Have a blessed day!...Rachel
stable and sooooooo thankful!
I have IBS but it doesn't have me!

Re: Update: Healthy baby girls new
      #237587 - 01/11/06 09:56 AM
michele

Thank you to everyone who replied. Please forgive me for not replying to each of you individually. The dr was very nice and we went over many things. The chromosome analysis came back showing that I was carrying two chromosonally healthy females. He has no answer as to why they died. He is repeating a battery of blood tests for clotting disorders and a few other things that are a little more unusual. He also did a full exam and did a swab for some sort of bacteria that can be present with no symptoms. He is waiting on a copy of the sonohystiogram (ultrasound with saline injected into the uterus to check structural issues) that was done last year. He may want to repeat it depending on what he sees. The other thing he did say was that this miscarriage may not be related to the others because I was so much further along. He said that it could have been the fact the they were monochorionic twins (identical twins) and they do have a much higher rate of miscarriage because of the complications of two babies in the same sac.

I asked him about all the other problems I have, the iritis, the bursitis, the tendinitis, the fibro, etc..and he said the problem is that I can test technically negative for Lupus for years even though I have it and until they can actually PROVE I have it, they won't treat it because I guess the treatment is pretty awful. The majority of my tests for the ANA antibodies and other autoimmune stuff comes back at the upper limits of normal.

I will see the rheumy dr next week to see what he has to say. The RE I was seeing called me this morning when I called to ask if I had a chromosome kerotyping done on both Will and I and we did and it was normal. The RE said that she doesn't have any answers either. She says at this point she doesn't believe that going through all the fertility hormones will improve my chances of carrying to term in the future.

So, I'm pretty much back to square one. Unless the rheumy dr can come up with something and he couldn't when I called him after I lost the twins, then there just isn't an answer. Will has said he doesn't even want to try again unless they can find something because he can't go through this anymore. I'm very upset about that and I'm not sure how to deal with it. Its all just too much right now. It very well may be time to face the fact that I may have to learn to be happy with Harley and accept that I may never have a child.

--------------------

Michele new
      #237590 - 01/11/06 10:02 AM
Tissy

Reged: 07/15/04
Loc: Baltimore, MD

I don't know what to say except that I am so sorry you and Will have to go through all this. I will pray for you and Will.

HUGS,
Christie

--------------------
Christie
~Hoping and Praying for Sleep!~

#237595 - 01/11/06 10:15 AM
bamagirl

Reged: 04/02/04
Loc: Alabama

I'm not going to try to say the "right" thing. Just please know that I am praying for you and Will and that you will be able to choose the path to parenthood that will work for you both as things unfold for you healthwise. Know that I am always here if you need anything, and that I care a great deal that you are having to sort through all of this. BIG HUGS!!!!

--------------------
God is Faithful!

#237599 - 01/11/06 10:18 AM
michele

Thanks girls! Its a tough day for me. I still wasn't sure if I wanted to know the sexes and I asked for the chromosome results and he just told me they were girls. I don't know whats going to happen from here, I just hope I find the strength to deal with whatever happens next.

--------------------

#237604 - 01/11/06 10:30 AM
Snow for Sarala

Reged: 03/12/03
Loc: West Coast, USA

Did you ever get my e-mail about the jewelry Michele?

If I am grieving over having to have surgery and having new diagnoses...then you certainly can and have sooooo much right to grieve about the loss of your babies! *hugs*

Please keep writing and sharing with us! We want to be here for you! *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs*

I love you Michele!

Ruchie

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

Michelle that's nonsense! new
      #237608 - 01/11/06 10:39 AM
Linz

ALOT of people with symptoms of UCTD and no definite diagnosis get treated....in fact it's definitely the way to go! All the CTDs are interconnected so most of the treatments are too. Obviously you don't want to be on steroids (the nasty Prednisone) before you have to but there are lots of other options like the Plaquenil.

Want you will need is a rheumy who's on your side and is prepared to treat the symptoms. It may take a few to find the right one, but there are some good ones out there!

{{{hugs}}}

You'll get there sweetie.

Michele... new
      #237626 - 01/11/06 11:43 AM
epa_ginger

Reged: 02/23/05
Loc: Chicago, IL

Don't give up!! Wait to hear the results of the other tests your doctor has done, and maybe your rheumy doc will have some answers for you. there has GOT to be a reason for this to happen, and if they determine it was just miscarriage by some fault of nature, then maybe you should try again. Keep the faith....

--------------------

Re: Michelle that's nonsense! new
      #237628 - 01/11/06 11:49 AM
michele

I think what he was trying to say is that the high risk obgyn won't put me on any sort of treatment for the uctd or fibro or lupus or anything JUST to help prevent another miscarriage. He said if the rheumy feels that it would be beneficial to my overall health, than that would be up to that dr but they won't use that kind of treatment as a treatment for miscarriage. Does that make sense? I see the rheumy next week so we will see what he has to say about it all.

--------------------

Re: Michele... new
      #237633 - 01/11/06 12:15 PM
michele

You don't need to convience me to try again, its my hubby! He says he wants his wife back and can't go through all this again. I understand where he is coming from. However, I'm not sure I'll ever be back to my old self. The last 2 years has changed me on the deepest level.

--------------------

Michele....I have no words of wisdom new
      #237651 - 01/11/06 12:39 PM
Augie

Reged: 10/27/04
Loc: Illinois

...on why this is happening to you or if you should or should not try again.

Just know I am praying for you and sending you hugs. I think it was a good idea to find out the sex. As Rachel said, it helped her with closure of some sort. Can't help...but you deserve to know about the babies you created. They will be waiting for you in Heaven.

--------------------
~ Beth
Constipation, pain prodominent,cramps, spasms and bloat!

Sending you hugs and support new
      #237654 - 01/11/06 12:55 PM
melitami

Reged: 02/23/04
Loc: Ewing, NJ, USA (IBS-D, Vegetarian)

I don't know what to say, other than you're in my thoughts and I'm here for you if you need anything at all, especially with the fibro stuff! Remember you are an amazingly strong, wonderful woman!

--------------------
Melissa
Friendship is thicker than blood. ~Rent

Oh okay! new
      #237858 - 01/12/06 05:11 AM
Linz

Well given all the other problesm you've had, hopefully they WILL help you with meds and that will help the baby situation too.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1275 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4432

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review