Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Ohhhh Hatefullness!!!
      #234359 - 12/29/05 01:03 PM
mindyj

Reged: 05/14/04
Loc: Northern Virginia

Hi everybody.
So I got back to work yesterday and it's been pretty slow here - nothing stressful or anything - which is why I do NOT understand why I am in the midst of such horrible cramps and D! It hasn't been like this in months! Maybe it's a delayed effect thing from eating food I shouldn't have eaten over the holidays, dealing with family stress (also with holiday visits) and missing a few pills here and there during the travel - yeah, I guess that could do it. But I just spent 25 minutes in a bathroom stall at work - thank goodness most people are on vacation so only a couple people came in during that time. But it's pain and D and pain and D and I really don't think it's over yet since my stomach still feels like there's a fist sized rock making its way through my intestines. I'm leaving for a newyear's weekend in the Outer Banks tomorrow too! This better clear up!

I think I'll eat saltines tonight for dinner! Ugh!

And - to top it all off - last night at my martial arts class I wacked myself in the head with a pair of numchucks! I have a giant bruise in the middle of my forehead and I trully look like my husband's been beating on me.

I think I'll head home from work early today - as soon as I have the confidence to stray more than dashing distance from a bathroom that is! Again - UGH!!!

Min

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Ohhhh Hatefullness!!! new
      #234367 - 12/29/05 01:25 PM
hawkeye

Reged: 06/16/03
Loc: NYC

Hi Min,
So sorry, you feel ill. Its ridiculous how many people are feeling ill right now on the boards. I wonder if it was the same this time last year! I had basically all the same problems as you, some unusual food, some missed pills, and lots of family. Ugh! So pack your heating pack and all your comfort stuff - I always make sure I have my little kit of anti-spasmodics, reading light for sitting up late in bed, ipod with hypno cds on it, heating pad, clif bars, and some safe foods, sometimes i feel like such an old man but it helps to know that I've got what I need to feel comfortable in case of not feeling well.
Feel better soon! Dan

--------------------
Ladies & gentlemen take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Oh no Min. HUGS! new
      #234371 - 12/29/05 01:52 PM
Nelly

Reged: 08/06/04
Loc: Within stray mortar fire of DC

Oh no!! There's nothing like the feeling of awfulness at work, punctuated by the stares you must be enduring regarding the forhead trauma! Talk about adding insult to injury, you poor thing.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{BIG HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}} to you! I agree, you need some recovery time. Get home with yourself! Human rights for Mindy! Especially the right to call in sick in the middle of the day!

I'm in mid attack too. What an awful day. Let's start over tomorrow! We'll just call today a wash.

~nelly~

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 877 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 293

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review