All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Michele how did that appts go?
      #231543 - 12/14/05 11:57 AM
StephS

Reged: 09/11/03

I've been thinking about you and wondering how your 2 appt went. I sure hope the one last night was helpful and you were able to get some comfort.

I'm so excited about you getting Jasmine. She is so darn cute. I just know she'll bring you sooooo much love!!! I have a little doggie and she is alway there for me. She's know's when I'm sad or sick! And she's always trying to make me happy! You'll love having a little puppy!

Ok better go! It's lunch time in this household!!!

Big hugs to you Michele!

--------------------

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Michele how did that appts go? new
      #231579 - 12/14/05 01:33 PM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Thanks Steph! I actually just posted an update on it all!! I'm feeling a little more at peace with things. I talked to both my regualr shronk and a miscarriage counselour at the hospital this morning and it really helped. I'm still sad and grieving but I feel that I can and will go on. I don't know what the future holds for me or if I will ever be a mom but I'm going to give it all some time. I need time away from the hormones and appts and everything else. I'm really trying to stick to the one day at a time thing right now and just find peace with the things that have happened and try to deal with the future as it comes, one day at a time.

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Re: Michele how did that appts go? new
      #231603 - 12/14/05 02:17 PM
StephS

Reged: 09/11/03

I just read your other post, but I will respond here!
I'm Glad to hear your doing better! You sound better too. I like your way of thinking girl! And your right, you do need a break. I'm glad your not "giving up" either. You never no what the future holds. Things could change. Weird things happen when you don't expect it.

I hope that your new little "fur baby" brings you lots of love and happiness!

As for the boy/girl thing....I think either one would just love you to death! My dog is a girl and she loves us all! She was really attatched to me at first, but now she really loves my husband too.

I'm so glad your doing better.

HUGS!

--------------------

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 3727 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 360

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review