All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)
Re: I love you Ruchie! You're sooo sweet!!! ~nt~ new
      #231544 - 12/14/05 11:57 AM
anlikerm

Reged: 09/16/05
Loc: NC

--------------------
IBS-D. Hiatal Hernia, GERD
Unstable

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: (Thankfully) off-topic: Cath! new
      #231575 - 12/14/05 01:24 PM
CathUK

Reged: 05/25/04
Loc: Cambridge, UK

I'm always here lurking!!!

Needlework - well it's sort of nearly finished (*hangs head in shame*). Well - they can have it next year!!

Life is fantastic - IBS is in major remission, I've got a ton of freelance work (a bit too much at the mo), the animals are great, life with OH is fantastic and I'm really getting into horse riding again, which was a childhood passion of mine. Sickening isn't it!! I'm even sleeping again and I've cut down to half my dose of ADs.

Big test this weekend - theatre trip with chaotic 'mother in law'. Normally major panic attack alert - but hopefully I'll deal with it better now.

Happy christmas!

Catherine

Good post Michelle new
      #231577 - 12/14/05 01:27 PM
Augie

Reged: 10/27/04
Loc: Illinois

I'm a Christian and my posts/beliefs tend to be more conservative and based on my Christian faith. But that's just who I am...and I will never change that. But I love everyone here and do not judge anyone who doesn't share my personal beliefs.

I hope it's still okay to post prayers and say I hope God gives people peace or whatever. Everyone is different, which is wonderful. Big hearts abound on these boards. That's what matters most. That we Respect and cherish each other for their big hearts and friendship.

--------------------
~ Beth
Constipation, pain prodominent,cramps, spasms and bloat!

Re: Love you, Beth!! ~nt~ new
      #231592 - 12/14/05 01:57 PM
anlikerm

--------------------
Unstable

Re: Michelle(anlikerm) new
      #231672 - 12/14/05 05:51 PM
LittleLisa

Reged: 06/22/04
Loc: USA

You BETTER NOT leave girl! I was just getting to know ya! Oh and I'll forgive ya for not mentioning my name in the list of "loves" he he!

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

Re: HOLY CRAP! I'm sorry!! new
      #231675 - 12/14/05 06:00 PM
anlikerm

I was thinking about you, too, while I was typing. I was just typing so fast, I must have forgot! I'm sorry, Lisa! I do love you, too!!! .....I guess only listed the people I have talked to in the past couple of days.....I haven't heard from ya in a little while. You doing okay??!! Gettin' ready for christmas?? I have only bought 2 presents!!! LOL!!!

Holy Crap!! I have a lot of shopping to do in the next week.......Oh, man, it's gonna hurt! The doctor hooked me up with some Xanax yesterday, so it's all good!! LOL!!

Email Me when ya get a minute. I know it's crazy holiday time so take your time.
Take Care, girl!
*HUGS*!!
Michelle

--------------------
Unstable

*Fabulous* post Carol! Thanks! -nt- new
      #231704 - 12/14/05 09:32 PM
retrograde

Reged: 04/15/04

You're a sweetie Carol! new
      #231713 - 12/15/05 12:16 AM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

I agree with you totally.

'Course it is Beth. new
      #231714 - 12/15/05 12:19 AM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

And I love you even more for realising that some people might have a hard time dealing with overt religiion.

That's what christianity is all about really isn't it, loving others no matter what they do? Jesus loved all the sinners.

Re: HOLY CRAP! I'm sorry!! new
      #231919 - 12/15/05 05:37 PM
LittleLisa

Reged: 06/22/04
Loc: USA

I was just teasing! I think I emailed you back a few days ago. Questions like what sign are ya and stuff. Did you get that one? Anyway, yes been busy with stuff, feeling rather good these last two months (knock on wood)am hoping that our shopping trip (hubby and I alone!)tomorrow will be IBS tummy free! We both took the day off to do last minute shopping for our boys! The oldest who's 11, wants a drum set YIKES!!!! Mom and dad may have to purchase ear pluggs!!!

My dad takes Xanax once in a while. Works for him too. Hope it's doing the job for you too!

Gonna do some baking this weekend. I bake up some cookies and put them in tins for daycare teachers, my work and hubby's work. I'll be all cookied out by Sunday!

Take care and email me back when you get a chance. If you didn't get the last one from me, let me know!!!

HUGS!

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 379 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 19557

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review