All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)
Ok!-nt new
      #231483 - 12/14/05 08:32 AM
epa_ginger

Reged: 02/23/05
Loc: Chicago, IL

--------------------

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Sorry--maybe actually *I* Should be leaving..... new
      #231484 - 12/14/05 08:32 AM
anlikerm

Reged: 09/16/05
Loc: NC

Me, too! I extend my deepest apology for offending anyone on the board, if anyone took offense to my posts.

Yea, I'm a christian. However, it's not my place to judge anyone...I honestly don't care what people post on these boards. This is a free country and I believe that every single person that is breathing is entitled to their own opinion.

I also come from the Navy. I have seen it all! There is not one thing out there that I have not seen, heard or done myself. I have been beaten around so hard for the past 5 years that there isn't much that can offend me, anymore. So, post away, seriously. There isn't much that can offend me.

Anyway, I kind of feel like people didn't appreciate how I responded to Lyndsey's post but that's just how I feel. It's just an opinion and do what you like with it. Throw it away, whatever.

Won't be expressing my views anymore.

Guess I just had to learn my lesson. Trust me, I learn quickly!!

Ciao! I will see ya'll on the diet board, but I won't be in the living room anymore. Too worried about offending sensitive people. Sorry......

I cannot tell you how much I appreciate all the help I have gotten on these boards. I love Beth, Kate, Ruchie, Michele, Casey, Nelly, Linz, who else am I missing??? I don't know but I'm sorry if I left anyone out and thank you if you have helped me out in any way! I cannot express into words the help and support that I have received from these people and God Bless you for being here for me (us).

I love you all!! I would not be as well as I am without the help from the people on these boards who have "been there, done that" and know how to help us. Thanks so much! I cannot tell you enough!!!

It's not my place to judge anyone on these boards and I would appreciate it if people wouldn't judge me. God will Judge me when it's time. I don't feel it's anyone else's place to judge me. But, if you want to......that's cool. Whatever floats your boat!

God Bless,

Michelle

--------------------
IBS-D. Hiatal Hernia, GERD
Unstable

Re: Sniff, sniff new
      #231491 - 12/14/05 09:13 AM
CathUK

Reged: 05/25/04
Loc: Cambridge, UK

I know I don't post much, but I'll really miss you all. Maybe we should write the last couple of days off as a bad job and start being the happy and supportive living room I know and love.

Remeber - this kind of messaging is easy to misread as you are not picking up any body language. It means you may offend someone when actually you were 'speaking' in a light hearted non-judgemental tone. Email's the same - it's really hard to get it right sometimes. Guess that's why we use these cheeky little beggars - !

Thanks everyone for reminding me why I don't post anymore. new
      #231494 - 12/14/05 09:25 AM
Jennifer Rose

Reged: 04/02/03
Loc: Fremont, CA

Hope everyone has a safe and happy holidays!

--------------------
- Jennifer

I love you ALL new
      #231496 - 12/14/05 09:47 AM
Snow for Sarala

Reged: 03/12/03
Loc: West Coast, USA

First, I did NOT see this until late last night! Or I would have stepped in sooner as a moderator. I'm glad Casey, Linz and Shell did *hugs* Thanks gals

Second...as usual I DO have an opinion. And I DO NOT feel any differently towards someone whose opinion is different from my own. So Ginger and Michele and Tommy and Shell...your opinions are ALL SUPER!!! I think it's great how we are all a family and we CAN be so open and honest

Third...I am also going to bug Heahter about this (poor Heather!)

I love you ALL for your special qualitites and perhaps even BECUASE of our differences *hugs*

We're gonna find a way to set this straight!

*hugs* and love,

Ruchie

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

getting too sensitive new
      #231500 - 12/14/05 10:07 AM
Portageegal

Reged: 06/28/05
Loc: Massachusetts

I think people are getting to sensitive about things. If You don't want to read a thread, don't read it. This country is based on freedom. We have freedom of our opinions and freedom to disagree with someone else's. I can't see leaving a board because of one or two things that may or may not be offensive. Look at how much good is done here. We all have gone though a lot with Michele and her joy and sorrow. I think of her babies and her everyday. We have been with Shelby through her sister's illness. Tina and Tommy blew the board away with their engagement. We've even discusssed boob jobs.
I think one post should not break up this little cyber family. I hope none of you leave because of this. Too much good is done here.
Just my $ .02.

--------------------
Carol

nós somos o que nós somos e o descanso é merda

Now, now, you two! new
      #231509 - 12/14/05 10:24 AM
atomic rose

Reged: 06/01/04
Loc: Maine (IBS-A stable since July '05!)

That's not what I'm getting at at all! I'm not judging anyone. I realize there's no way to make everyone happy with this one, and I'm just trying to do my moderator-ish bit to stop the negative trains on the discussion. *I'm* sorry if that's not how it came out.

Discussions are good. Opinions are good. And don't even *think* about leaving - I'd miss ya both!

Thank you, Carol dear - perfectly said! -nt- new
      #231513 - 12/14/05 10:27 AM
atomic rose

(Thankfully) off-topic: Cath! new
      #231518 - 12/14/05 10:30 AM
atomic rose

Of course, it could have been under slightly less snarky circumstances, but whatever... good to see ya! I was just thinking about you and was going to post something to see if I could nudge you out of hiding. How's things going? How's the needlework? The "kids"? Life in general?

Nosy bugger, aren't I?

Re: Okay.....thank you.....Love ya Casey!! ~nt~ new
      #231542 - 12/14/05 11:55 AM
anlikerm

Reged: 09/16/05
Loc: NC

--------------------
IBS-D. Hiatal Hernia, GERD
Unstable

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1003 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 19566

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review